🍥Chapter Fifteen🍥

**Unedited chapter. Please be a babe and leave an inline comment if you spot any sort of error. Thanks.

Chapter 15. Jealousy at its max

"I'd like to thank you all for completing the ice cream project," Mr. Jacobson said, his tone was so boring that we didn't feel like we did any accomplishment.

"Now, since this is the last day we'll be having cooking classes because of tomorrow's happenings I'd like you all to impress me. If you need any assistance call me," he said then as usual he went to his table. He came back less than a minute later and started handing out Flyers to each of us.

The Noble sisters cooking competition

Noble sister's Academy will be having a cooking competition on the 16th October 2017.

The three judges will be as follows:

1. Mrs. Walker, the principal.
2. Amber Vios, the head girl.
3. A surprise Guest.

The winner will get the price of:
-$200 in cash
- Five first edition cookbooks.
-A full paid scholarship to Paris, France to learn the art of Food.

The first runner-up will get the price of:
-$100 in cash
-Two first edition cookbooks.

I flipped the page and saw more information.

To apply you must have the following:
1. Student ID.
2. A confirmation letter from your Cooking teacher.
3. An A+ grade in any two of the academic subjects you're taking.

I tore my eyes away from the flyer and looked up to Mr. Jacobson.

"If you flip the flyers to the back you'll see that you need a confirmation letter from me. That's why you need to impress me today. That's if you're interested in this competition," all the girls started getting excited and started murmuring to each other.

I was also a little bit excited.

A little bit too exicted but I managed to mask it.

I've always wanted to go to Paris. Ever since I knew how to cook I'd catch myself staring into the blank wall just thinking of what my life would be like if I had a chance to go to Paris. I traced my hand on the marble surface of the counter as thoughts of me being in paris among several French man wearing black clothings with a beret on their heads and a rose in between their teeth as they serve me the finest dishes that Paris could offer ran through my head.

I let out a dreamy sigh as I watch Mr. Jacobson walking back to his table in the front.

Reality snapped back a few minutes later as I noticed that the class was busy walking around the room trying to get their ingredients.
I sat thinking of what to cook. Then suddenly an idea hit me like a wrecking ball.

I got everything that I needed from the cupboard and fridge and once I was satisfied I started getting to work.

I added one pint of Ricotta to the bowl. One cup Mozzarella, took the cooked spinach and added it into the bowl with one cup Parmesan, one tablespoon Overgano, two cloves of pounded garlic, one teaspoon basil and added a little bit of chili flakes and started mixing them all together. This was my filling.

I took the cooked pasta Jumbo shells and started stuffing the filling in them with the spoon.

I opened a can of Marinara sauce and scooped it into a tray with a spoon. Then I put all the Jumbo Shells in it and sprinkled the Mozzarella. I placed the tray into the preheated oven and baked it at a 200°c and waited. It was days like this that I was so grateful I didn't have to do the preparation of the ingredients. It was like all I had to do was cook and I loved every bit of it.