1; Business Trip

"Alright,I'll be there tomorrow",Chen said then hung up while finishing his meal.His parents gave him a worried look.

"Where are you going?",his mother Jae Eun asked.

"I have an important business meeting to attend.One of my work colleagues got sick over the weekend so i have to replace him" Jongdae said while cleaning his plate after eating.

"Where is that business meeting?" his father Min Jun asked.

"It's in Daejeon,I'll be back in two weeks".

"In two weeks?!" Jae Eun yelled, "Jongdae,your wedding is next week!"

"I don't know if you know but,you tortured me to accept this damn job for 5 years,and now when I finally decided to dedicate all i have to it,you are joking around with me." Jongdae gave a death glare to his mother.

"Jongdae,don't talk with your mother like that.You know that your wedding is next week.You need to be here." his father said.

"Last time I checked,i didn't say 'yes' to that marriage,and besides I really don't want to get married just because you want her parents' money" Jongdae said, "You're using me for something terrible like that?!"

"Jongdae,that's not your business" his father explained.

" 'Not my business'?! How would you feel if you were in my place?" Jongdae yelled.

"I would be thankful!You will finally have a wife,plus we will get a lot of money for a new house where you will live and have your family." his mother said.

"Are you out of your mind?I will go to that business trip.You will get your money when i come back.End of discussion" Jongdae replied.

"You two will regret one day for doing this.Believe me."
———————
Jongdae went to his room to pack.He was 25 year old man,who was doing everything that his parents demanded.

It wasn't his fault.He didn't know how to say no.

His wedding is in two weeks.He will marry a 20 year old woman called Park Joohyun,who is desperately in love with Jongdae.

When her parents found out that he is her dream man,they offered his parents a lot of money for Jongdae and Joohyun's marriage.

Jongdae knows he will ask for divorce when a few months passes and his parents spend all that money.But again,he feels awful.Joohyun's heart will be broken and it will be all his fault.

But he doesn't want to waste his time on a fake marriage.He wants a normal life,wife and kids.Ones that he will actually love and care about.

He was almost done packing and preparing for bed,feeling kind of dizzy from all events and situations that hit him.

He thinks that his business trip will be boring and ordinary.But he has no idea what will happen in the following two weeks.
...
—————
Hi!👋🏼
I'm just another hardcore Xiuchen shipper who wants to write a good fic.📚
Keep in mind following things:
1)English is not my native language,
2)I don't have really large amount and choice of words to write some special descriptions,
3)This is my first fic and i kinda have some fright of writing this lol
4)Parts won't be very long cause I'm a person that likes to get to the point fast,but again,I'll try to take it slow for people who like "long stories"
Anyway! I hope y'all will enjoy in this.
Until next time; stay happy and spread Xiuchen love!💕
Bye🌠