17; Baby,good night

...
It was morning and Jongdae should slowly prepare for his meeting already.

He woke up against Minseok's warm chest feeling a pair of strong arms hugging his small body.

Pink blush took over his face when he smiled.He could almost sense every kiss the older left on his face,neck and lips from last night.

The feeling of waking up next to the person that you love and that loves you is the most wonderful feeling that Jongdae sensed for the first time in his whole life.And he could get used to it.

When Jongdae carefully moved from other's embrace trying not to wake him up,older let out a quiet growl "Ah~Where are you going?"

"I need to prepare for work Minseok",younger giggled at his secret lover's childish behavior "You stay here and sleep as much as you want"

"But if you're not beside me I can't sleep so please come back here",Minseok opened his arms with his eyes still closed,waiting for Jondgae's smaller body to snuggle against his.

"Min,i really have to prepare.When I finish with work i will come to your house with food and some films and we can cuddle okay?",Jongdae smiled sadly and kissed older's lips playfully.

"Ugh fine.Go and get ready now,it's already half past ten",Minseok said and continued to sleep.

"What a child",Jongdae shook his head and went into the shower.

-

"Yes,but we still need a confirmation from the people at the press conference.We need everything to be finished before Jongdae's returning to Seoul..",Chanyeol walked around the meeting room when Jongdae entered.

"Good morning.Sorry I'm late",small man said and bowed to Chanyeol who showed him to sit at his place.

"Good morning Jongdae,you came right on time.We were just discussing about the press conference we have to organize..",Chanyeol said not noticing that Baekhyun is smirking at Jongdae.That man had way too many informations about everything.

"Press conference?I will attend too?",Jongdae was surprised.For such a short time of staying in Daejeon and working for Chanyeol they accepted him very well.

"Oh course you will Jongdae.For the past week and a half you helped us a lot and i really like your work.Now,you're going back to Seoul in a few days so we-"

"Who is going back to Seoul?",Suho said and walked into the room clearly confused.

Jongdae looked at him. Shit.

"Me",blonde man said with a quiet tone.

"Good morning Suho,please take your seat so we could start our meeting and also finish it as soon as possible",Baekhyun said and showed him his chair.

When Suho took a seat beside Jongdae he leaned in and whispered "You and me have to talk after this"

"We don't need to talk at all",Jongdae whispered back trying to concentrate on Chanyeol's talking.

"Yes we do Jongdae,stop doing this and let's just talk"

God please take him away from me.

-

-

After 6 hours of painful,never ending meeting,Jongdae found himself in his room with Suho trying to finish this conversation as soon as possible.