1. Accident

Zane's POV

I woke up to hear a beeping noise. At least... i think i woke up? I can't see anything at the moment. I lift my hand up to feel my face. I felt bandages on most of it. I sigh in relief that i didn't lose my sight. I assume I'm at a hospital.

I wonder what happened. I don't seem to remember. I only remember mommy saying that we were gonna go to a friends house for the day. i try to get up but it hurts to try so i decide to stay lying down. I start to hear footsteps.

"Hello?" i manage to say

"Hmm? oh! you're awake. We were wondering when you'd wake up!" the i assumed nurse said. Her voice was so high-pitched with a dash of a British accent.

"oh, i should introduce my self! My name is my name is Katie I'm your nurse." She said. So I guessed right.

"ok? so what happened? why do i have bandages?! Why am I in the hospital?!?!" I said getting more and more anxious with every word.

"Oh, you were in a car accident" She said semi-monotone with a bit of pity.

"Wait WHAT! IS EVERYONE OK? WHY DID WE CRASH" I said worried that my parents and brothers could've been hurt or killed.

"It's ok sweety your family is fine. Actually you are the last one to wake up! Your family and you will all be in the hospital for a few more days or at-least until you're all better obviously." She said comfortingly, but it didn't really calm me that much. I decide to act liked it worked in calming me.

"Ok.... as long as everyone's ok...... What time is it?" i question curiously.

"you had the car accident late at night and it's now 5:38 P.m. so you were asleep for about 12 hours or so? Oh, but that's not what you asked yeah its 5:38 in the afternoon." she said rambling

"Ok? Umm.... thanks can i go back to sleep?"

"OH, sure we'll need to do some tests when you wake up though. We need to make sure the glass from the windshield didn't cause any lasting harm." she said hurriedly

"....O*Yawwnnn* k...." i say as i drift of into sleep. i just hope everyone else is truly ok....