2. Tests

I woke up with a start. I attempted to see but to no avail. I then remembered i was in the hospital....   i couldn't see because of the bandages on my face.... I managed to sit up when I heard footsteps. I turned tword the noise to hear Ms. Katie or the nurse come in.

"Oh! you're up. I just came to check up on you! You slept for a good while, its already 3 in the morning!" She said surprised that is was up. I decided to stay silent.

"Well its time to do some tests anyways we cant have a patient going unchecked for long! but we are gonna keep the bandages on your head in-case there is bleeding. we are just gonna do an x-ray for now and then wait for the results to do anything." she states

I then heard her moving some stuff as well as removing some item from my arms, probably wires and stuff to monitor me, and then helps me off the bed. She grabs my hand and starts leading me through some noisy hallways. I can hear doctors and family members talking with patients as well as doctors discussing diagnosis'. we soon stop and go into what i thin is a large room. I shiver a bit, it is kinda cold. I then hear a different voice beside Ms. Katie.

"Hello, there Zane! My name is Mrs. Mylenia  I'm gonna take some x-rays of you to make sure you're all good, Ok?" She said in a calm voice, she sounded like Ms. Katie. She had a strong British accent with a slight higher pitch than usual. She sounded like my favorite character Tracer from over-watch.

"Ms. Katie? Mrs. Mylenia? are you siblings?" i ask questioningly.

"Hmm?" Says Ms. Katie

"Why yes we are! i guess you can tell by the voice." Mrs. Mylenia responds

"Ok, so are we gonna do the x-rays?" I ask already bored.

"Mhm, yeah come with me. Katey you are dismissed." Mrs. Mylenia then takes me to a smaller warmer room and places me against a wall of some sort.  I hear her start mumbling calculations to her self as well as things being moved.

"Ok, now don't move a muscle this will only last a second." she stated. I froze when i started to hear a strange buzzing noise.

"Ok, were done, now we are gonna take you back to your room we get the results in an hour so get some rest."

"Ummm.... Ok.." I say confused on what happened. I assume she took the x-ray but.. I don't know.

Welp... tommorow's another day