Chapter 3: My God, It's True!

Hey everyone! i really hope you are enjoying my story, and that you are coming back for more! Please vote and comment if you like! 

xoxo Emmy_Grace <3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was walking along the beach with my friends in my favourite pink bikini, just laughing and chilling out, when all of a sudden everything went fuzzy. When the world became clear again, all of my friends had started to point their finger and laughing at me. I looked down and saw that I had put on at least 100 kilograms. I tried to cover myself with my hands, but there was so much of me! I started to cry, falling over as I tried to run….

I woke up, tears pouring down my face. I sobbed into my pillow. I looked at my clock, 5:30am. I sat up and turned on my lamp. Jogging, I thought, that will help me clear my head…and help me lose weight.  

I went over to my wardrobe and pulled out a pair of black short shorts, and cream tank top and a billabong jumper. Deciding on running just around the main streets of town, I figured I would be back by 6:30am.

We Are Young by Fun blasted into my ears as I jogged through town. I passed by the library, and ran through the park, looking at all the beautiful flowers and animals that were still around. I sat down at a park bench, and watched as the sun rose, and the birds chirped noisily. I watched as two birds both swooped at something on the ground (probably a worm) and nearly collided. I decided that it was time to start to head back. I stopped at the bakery to get a couple of croissants for my parent’s breakfast.

When I got home, I showered and dressed into a pretty floral summer dress with a yellow belt. I painted my nails a coral colour that matched my dress and accessorised with a couple of bangles and yellow stiletto heels.

I walked down the stairs, texting Ruta to see if she would like to walk to school together.

I’d love to walk to school with you, meet at the corner of Swiss and Trump Street?

Oki doki, see you 20!

I grabbed my purse, called goodbye out to my parents who were probably still in bed and walked out the door for the second time today. It only took me 10 minutes to get to where I was meeting Ruta. She was there already, and when she saw me, she raced up and hugged me. My old friends had never done that to me before, because it would ruin our ‘reputation’.

Laughing as we pulled away from each other, “hey,” I said, trying to get a hold of my breathing.

“Hey,” she replied back. “Did you want to get something from the bakery for breakfast?

“Um... I’ve had breakfast, you can though!” I said trying to make her believe, because I really had not. If I wanted to lose weight, I would have to start to skip eating breakfast. Maybe even lunch.

After stopping by the bakery, we walked to school, laughing and gossiping about popular people.

“Annikka and Louie actually broke up during the winter holidays, but she made him get back together again. They really are a miserable couple… she makes him act happy though,” I enjoyed revealing their secrets.

Ruta grinned, “Oh wow! Really? We could use that against them, maybe!”

“Yeah, but whoever gets between them will probably die…” I pointed out.

School went by really quick full of laughs and smiles and jokes and hugs!

When I got home from school, I stepped onto my bathroom scales. I gasped! 73.5 kilo’s! I had gained weight. Wait…maybe it’s because of all the clothes I'm wearing…