Chapter Sixteen: Code Blue

Waking up in someone's arms could not have been any better than waking up alone. It's something about their warmth, steady breathing, soft sleeping features that just brings a smile to ones face. I couldn't help but be a little stalker by taking a picture of Cleopatra's sleeping form, I don't know when I will wake up to her by my side again; but I do know I can look at the picture all day and still feel the same amount of joy I am feeling right now. The snap of the photo made her shift out of slumber like a fat kid smelling breakfast.

"Creepy much." She rubbed her eyes with the back of her hand and yawned, an adorable act from a goddess. Cleo sat up, looked at the time on the old fashioned digital clock on my nightstand and went back to sleep. "Oh my gosh, you're an early bird." She groaned in realization while placing the covers over her head.

"It's nine o'clock, it's pretty late. Besides, don't you go to work around this time."

"I don't wake up willingly."

"Well, while you mope about how early it is." I slide out of bed and stretched my limbs. "I'm going to get ready." I exit out the room and straight into the bathroom to start out my day with a warm shower.

The hot water felt like heaven on my cool skin, all my sins were watched away, well some physical sins from last night. In which I thought really categorized that as a sin, more or less a dirty blessing. I suddenly shivered, not from the cool air that came from the white shower curtain opening and closing, but from the tall sexy, fully naked woman behind me. Her arms snaked around my waist, pulling me closer into her body to feel her perky breast on my back.

"I didn't ask for a shower buddy." I managed to say without showing weakness.

"I did. I need someone to scrub my back." Cleo kissed my neck, down my shoulder and up to my cheek, all while groping my breast- which I actually liked. "I want to taste you again." Her long delicate fingers found their way down to my slightly hairy pelvis, getting very very close to the most sensitive spot on the body.

"I want to taste you too." Talking dirty was never fluent coming from my mouth, only because I've never done it before. All of it was new, every aspect of meeting her was new. She turned me around, my spine shivered from the cool tiles upon my back, heart pounding fast, I was already panting and she didn't even touch me yet, I witnessed the change; the goofy behavior turning into something lustful, devious, and cocky. Cleopatra guides me, gently taking my wrist- the goddess motioned my hands down her smooth hot honey tone body, from her breast, stomach, around her waist to her ass, and then... she shuddered in arousal. My fingers were upon her smooth mound, she was wet, not from the warm water that sprayed down on us like rain on a warm day.

Heart pounded even faster. I was turning aroused myself, my core throbbed, my lungs opened, my throated tightened. I was thirsty, not for water, but for the woman that stood before me that shuddered under my own fingers as she guided me to the do the right things. My finger tips were coated in her juices, the soft pink layers. The goddess moaned, it was a soft melody, a whisper in the wind...a memorable sound that I would want to hear all over again.

I kneeled to pray to the beautiful and remarkable human being, holding onto her waist on each side so she would not fall; I did the most boldest thing I've done ever since I kissed Diana, and even this was bolder. Her juices coated my tongue, the soft tissues made me moan, her fingers in my afro- slowly tightening as I continued to please her- made my toes curl. "Am I doing it right?" I asked while staring up into her forest green eyes, her cheeks were rose red and lips parted as she moaned and panted.

"Yes,"

That's all I needed to continue. Like she has done to me last night, I returned the kind gesture. My index finger slide smoothly inside her right hole, her warmth made me shudder in arousal, my heart pounded even faster than before. Then I added my middle finger after her light pleads, she removed her fingers from my hair to grope her breast and hold herself up by placing her other hand on the tile wall.