Chapter 2

Blake's POV

Amy, my beautiful wonderful mate led us to a big mansion I think bigger then the pack house which I'm telling you is very big.

We all followed her inside and up to the second floor while walking upstairs we heard a roar a very loud roar. I pulled Amy behind and stood in front of her protectively while Ethan did the same with Panda. I looked at him confused for a second before looking back in front of us. After a few second a big white lion came down the stairs. It looked at us and growled while Ethan and I growled back. Amy came out from behind me and went in front of me. I went to grabbed her but she was too fast like seriously to fast for a werewolf with Alpha blood. If dad heard of this it would be an embarrassment. Me, Ethan, and Panda watched in horror when Amy pet the lion's head. The lion stopped growling and looked at us angry well me and Ethan, not Panda for some reason.

"Tammy is not going to hurt us. She just woke up from a nap so she is a little moody" Amy said. Amy bent down and whispered something in her ear with my werewolf hearing I could hear it.

"What do you mean they smell like wet dog. No that's impossible." She looked back at us then back the lion. The lion left and Amy walked away. I'm very confused.

"Did she just say we smell like wet dog," Ethan asked through the mind-link.

"Ah I think so," I said back.

"Hello! Are you guys ready" Amy said now in front of us.

"Oh yeah let's go," I said. She nodded and we all followed her outside.

Panda's POV

We all walked deep into the forest. I followed behind Ethan my ex-mate. Yes, ex-mate he rejected me because I was the omega and everyone hates me and ignores me even my mate. My wolf whimpered at that thought but I don't care anymore. Amy was the first person to be nice to me and not ignore me even though she is human I knew she was good at heart.

"Let's take a break and try to think where we can find wolves," Amy said once we made it into a clearing. Blake and Ethan agreed while I kept quiet. We all sat down on the grass and chatted well I kept silent.

"Ah Panda can we talk," Ethan said nervously. I want to say no but he is the soon-to-be beta I have to listen to him even though he is my mate sorry my ex-mate I mean.

"S-sure," I said nervously. Ethan told Blake and Amy we will be back. I followed Ethan back into the forest once we were far but not too far away from Amy and the Alpha, Ethan turned around looked at me with sadness, regret, and still love. I didn't give him the same look back, he rejected me why should I gave him the love, the sadness, the regret, any of my emotions.

"Panda I wanted to take back my rejection," he said. So after two months and you finally decided what you wanted. No mister I'm not doing this. Instead of answering him I punched him square in the mouth. And quite hard I might say.

"I accept your rejection. Bye, Ethan. Don't ever think to come never me again," I said. I felt our bond complete break along with some pieces of my heart. But I stayed strong and wiped away some tears that fall on my face. I walked back to Amy and the Alpha. I stay next to Amy who surprising makes my wolf calm.

Amy's POV

Panda came back a little while later looking free I guess I would say. I think I heard a wolf wimping. I looked around only to see Ethan coming back looking very sad. I looked at Panda before looking at Ethan.

"Since you guys are back, Amy and I decided to we should go East from here while you two go West from here. Amy said she saw some wolves run there," Blake said. Ethan raised an eyebrow at me before nodding at Blake. Panda looked at me shocked and a little bit of awe.