No Match for Joker

One year later.

Allie was dancing in the club in direct view of Mr. J. He was in the middle of a business meeting which wasn't unusual in the back of the club. And per usual he kept an eye on her regularly during the night. No one ever got too close to her, though, the bold 'J' on her arm was a big enough warning sign. She was more comfortable in their relationship and understood his reasoning for being overprotective. It only meant he loved her and wanted to take care of her, although he was a bit much sometimes.

She also gained more confidence during her relationship with him and started wearing tighter and more revealing outfits. J knows she only has eyes for him and she loves the looks he gives her when he sees what she's wearing. Allie dropped her ass down with the beat of one of he favorite songs and afterwards heard a familiar whistle, J's signal for her to come to him. She went to the beads immediately, "J." Her smile met his grin. "Hello, Kitten. Come here." He took her hand as they both sat down.

She didn't even realize that the man he was talking to had a woman with him. Sarah. Allie's eyes were fixated on her, she was in utter disbelief. "Now, doll, I think you know Sarah." She looked at him. "Yes, I do." What the hell was going on here? What is Sarah doing here? "This is Tyson." The other man held his hand out to Allie. She took it and he shook her hand. J continued, "They requested an introduction to my queen."  Allie loved when he called her that but couldn't pay much attention to it this time due to her overwhelming confusion.

"Miss Allie, when my girl found out I was possibly going to work with Mr. J here she told me she used to be close with his girlfriend." Sarah piped up, "It is good to see you again, Allie." "You too." The rest of the conversation was played out between the two men with the women mostly listening and making awkward eye contact. The other couple was ready to leave. "Doll why don't you show them out? I've got some work to finish in the office." He shook hands with Tyson, "Until next time, my friend." He took Sarah's hand and kissed it, an action Allie didn't really appreciate.

Allie led the two through the crowd and to the door. She didn't really know what to say so she said, "Have a good night" to the both of them. Sarah looked at her partner, "You go on out, I'll meet you at the car." Tyson nodded and headed out the door. Sarah looked at Allie, "How could you just drop your best friend for some guy?" Allie scoffed, "He's not just some guy. He's the love of my life. And fuck you for belittling my relationship. You know, you stopped talking to me." The other woman was getting pissed. "How could I continue to be friends with a murderer?!" Allie could feel a lump in her throat.

Her voice shook, "What are you talking about?" "Oh let's not play dumb, Allie. I know you and Joker were the ones who killed that professor and his partner. Who knows what else he's made you do! He's turned you into a monster just like he is. And Tyson is gonna take him down once and for all." Allie felt tears in her eyes but shook her head. "He's no match for Joker." Sarah grinned, "We'll see about that." And she walked out to join her mate in the car.

Allie made her way back to the office and stood in the doorway. Joker looked up from his desk at her and noticed she wasn't herself. "Kitten, what's wrong?" A tear fell down her cheek and went to him, wrapping her arms around him as she sat on his lap. "Sarah said that Tyson is trying to take you down." "Oh, doll, I could tell he wasn't being genuine. I'd love to see him try to stop me." He wiped her tear away, "I see that she upset you. There's no such thing as friends. Everyone turns their back on you eventually."

After listening to his wise words, Allie suddenly felt sick to her stomach. She covered her mouth and quickly ran out of the office. He followed her to the private bathroom that was in the back- the two of them had used it numerous times for private sessions. He found her throwing up the contents of her stomach. He went to her and held her hair back out of her face. "Are you sick, kitten?" Joker was concerned. Allie wiped her mouth with a piece of toilet paper. "I don't know." She was feeling very nauseous. "Let's take you home."

He helped her stand up. A thought quickly came to her mind. She blurted out, "What if I'm pregnant?!" Joker laughed, "Oh, doll, you threw up one time." "No no, I've been feeling really tired lately and my boobs always hurt. Now I'm feeling nauseous and I'm throwing up. They're all pregnancy signs! Oh my god." As she was saying it everything was becoming crystal clear.

"Fuck." He couldn't believe he let this happen. "You need to take a test." He took out his phone and called Frost. He hung up the phone. "He'll be here soon." Allie embraced him, "J, what if I really am pregnant?" He pressed his hand to her back. "I don't know, babe. I've never thought about being a father. This can't be happening." He let go of her and walked out of the bathroom. She found him back in his office on his laptop. Working to distract himself, she thought.

She sat silently in one of the chairs in his office. Finally, Frost showed up. He walked to her and held out a small box to her, "Miss Allie." She took it. "Thank you, Jonny." She left for the bathroom again. She peed on the stick and awaited the result. Turned out to be the longest two minutes of her life. The timer on her phone went off and she reluctantly looked at the test.

😱😱😱😱😱