Acting Out

One month later.

"J! Come here!" Allie yelled from her closet. Joker came strutting in. "Look at my bump!" She was standing in front of her full length mirror with just a bra and panties on. Her stomach only looked a tiny bit bloated. "That's still nothing, doll. You look beautiful." He went behind her, wrapping an arm around her waist and kissing her neck. She got annoyed, "Ugh, just tell me I'm getting fatter!" He put a hand on her stomach, "It's not that much difference." She rolled her eyes and freed herself from his grip and went to the bathroom.

Later that night Joker awoke after feeling something on his hand. He saw blood on his finger. "Allie!" He shook her, "Baby, you're bleeding." She was startled and look down at the sheet. She screamed. "Come here." He scrambled to pick her up and he took her downstairs.

Arthur quickly drove them to the hospital. Joker dashed out of the car and scooped her up. He got her inside, "Help! She's pregnant! She's bleeding!" A handful of people rushed over to them with a gurney. Allie was placed on it and they took her away. Arthur held Joker back, "Sir, you can't stay in here. Someone will recognize you. They will do what they can. All you can do is wait." He was breathing heavily. He knew Arthur was right but he hated feeling so helpless. "Okay." "I will give them Allie's information. Go back to the car." Joker did just that.

Allie was in the hospital for several hours and it was late in the morning when Arthur got the call that family could come see her. Joker put on a stocking cap and wore a hood in an attempt to conceal his white skin and bright green hair. They returned to the hospital and found out which room she was in. They eventually found it and Arthur let Joker go in alone. He opened the door. She was lying there, he had never seen her look this bad. Her face had lost all color.

He was at her side and caressed her cheek with his thumb. Her eyes opened and she seemed relieved to see him. "Kitten." Tears started falling out of her eyes. "I lost it." He shook his head and leaned over her, embracing her. She wrapped her arms around him as she cried. He got up on the bed with her. He lay next to her and held her.

The next few days were strange. Joker only saw Allie cry at the hospital, however, at home she began to act out. She would ignore him, and have an attitude about anything. He was in his office one night when she came storming in. "I wanna go to the club." "No, Kitten, I told you we aren't going tonight." She scoffed and went up to their room. She came back down later in a skimpy outfit and her hair and makeup done. He got up from his desk as she walked passed.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!" "I'm going out." "Like hell your are." "You don't own me, Joker. You never have." He was getting more pissed off by the second. "You're not going anywhere and that's final." She nodded, "You're right, daddy. I'll just go back up to my room now." She rolled her eyes and shoved passed him. He turned and watched her go upstairs. He went back to the office and slammed the door shut.

Allie waited a little while before coming back out. She went to find Arthur. "Hey, Arthur, can you drop me off at the club?" "I can, miss, but what about Mr. J?" "Oh he's gonna meet me there." He nodded, "Well just let me confirm with him." He started for the office. She stopped him, "Oh, no I just talked to him and he said it was okay. Plus he's really busy right now, we shouldn't bother him." "Very well then."

Joker sat in his chair thinking about Allie and how bad he felt since the miscarriage. He so badly wanted to make up and get his Kitten back. Right now, she was acting like a little brat who throws a fit when she doesn't get her way.
He wanted to see her be herself again. He got up and headed for the bedroom. He opened the door and there was no sight of her. "Allie?" He called out and walked to check the bathroom and her closet. Nothing. He was furious now. He knew where she had to be.

As he came back down stairs, Arthur came in the front door. "Where is she?" Joker demanded. "The club, sir. Won't you be joining her soon?" "No, Arthur, she lied to you. I'll go get her."

Allie was already on her 5th or 6th drink and dancing wildly to the music. Some guy came behind her and gripped her hips. He must not have noticed her tattoo, not like it mattered anyway, she thought. He was grinding against her aggressively and she was allowing it. Joker made his way into the crowd. His eyes found her and his blood was boiling. He dashed to them and his strong hands were on the guy's throat. "Oh my God, let him go!" Allie was smacking him on the back.

Joker had the guy on the floor. He was helpless under him. "You're gonna kill him!" Suddenly, Joker realized that Allie was the task at hand here and released the other guy's throat. He got up and faced her. "Time to go home." "No!" He grabbed her arm roughly and dragged her to the exit. She used her other hand to punch him in the head several times. He grabbed both of her wrists and got them behind her. "I've had enough of this, Allie." "What are you gonna do? Break up with me? Please do!" He pulled her out the door of the club.

He got her to the car and she latched onto him. She started sucking in his neck. "Do you wanna punish me, Mr. J?" She groped him through his pants. He shoved her away. She got close to him again and took down the straps of her dress, exposing her bra. He shoved her again. "Stop it!" "You don't wanna fuck me, J?" "Just sit down and shut up!" She huffed, "Fine." He drove for a few minutes and then she took his hand and put it up her skirt. He let her do it, he loved her and couldn't resist. He massaged and fingered her until she got off. She sighed, "Oh, you're so good."