Celeste (Black Butler Fan Fic)

Prologue

////\\\\

There was no use making him change his mind. Everything I once thought that was my life was not anymore. Now here I stand falling and bleeding out. Everything I once was, was taken from me. Everything went down hill and now I'm going to die behind my family's manor. That's better than being killed. Before I closed my eyes for the last time I saw Ciel running towards me yelling my name.

"Celeste! Celeste!" He sat down putting my head on his lap, "Don't leave me." Ciel said, my twin brother was crying.

"Ciel. I will always be there. Even if I'm not alive," I started, "you have to be strong brother. Go run do not look back." My twin brother nodded and ran leaving me behind bleeding to death. I knew he was hurting and I knew he hated himself for now, but as long as he lives I know our attackers will be brought to justice.

I was close to losing consciousness but someone with black hair showed up and picked me up. He took me away from the scene of my family's burning mansion.

"Rest Celeste. You're safe now." The man said. I nodded and rested my head on his shoulder just as we disappeared through the shadows.

"William! Who's the brat." I heard someone with an annoying voice say.

"Grell be quiet." The person holding me said.

As of that moment William T. Spears became my second brother, and I became Celeste P. Spears.

////\\\\

Vote

Comment and

Fan