Chapter 4- His Butler Capricious

Celeste POV

Ciel and Sebastian dragged me to town after a load of dresses arrived to the manor a week ago. Instead of Ciel buying me one dress, he bought me a wardrobe of dresses. He had Sebastian pack a trunk for me saying that I couldn't do it. Last time I checked I could tie my boots into place and put my clothes on without much help.

The carriage ride to the estate in town was quiet. Ciel kept on looking down at a letter he had and looked deep in thought. Without me wishing the estate came into view and we stopped. Sebastian opened the carriage door and I stepped out first, Ciel followed. I waited for Ciel and he offered me his arm. I took it and stayed quiet the way up the steps.

"I hate this. There are too many people in London." Ciel said. Sebastian opened the door and I walked through first.

"There is no helping it my Lord. It's tradition for," He closed the door, "the nobility to migrate on mast to town from the country on every season." Sebastian said. I rolled my eyes at this and walked up the flight of stairs.

"The season eh. Waste of time if you ask me." Ciel said as he followed.

"Getting away from the manor could prove a nice change of pace. A bit from those four at least. Also with a little peace and quiet for the time." Sebastian said. I rather be with those four than with these two. God they're so boing but being in town will let me rest in the Undertakers. I know I will need to rest very soon again. The most I can be kept up is three more days.

Sebastian opened the door to Ciel's study and there making a mess were Madam Red, Grell, and Lau.

"Goodness sake where do they keep the tea in this house?" Madam asked.

"I can't find it either." Lau said while looking in a vase. I am pretty sure it will never be in there.

I looked at Ciel with a raised eye brow and he looked like he saw a ghost.

"Madam Red, Lau?! Why are you here?" Ciel asked.

"Ah I see you brought your sister. Hello Celeste. Ciel you're early dear." Madam said.

"Hello Madam." I said.

"Your sudden appearance in town must mean.." Lau started.

"The queens guard dog has a new scent to follow." Madam said. I looked at Ciel and smiled at him while he put on his normal face of I will drown you in misery. Ah the things I come up with in my mind.

Sebastian led us to the dinning room and after a while he came back with tea and snacks. He sat some down for all of us. Ciel also decided he should pick out my snack today. I paid no attention to it. At least Sebastian gave me a small piece of Pear and Blackberry Cornmeal Cake.

"He struck again. Another prostitute was found grossly murdered in the white chapel. These killings are far from normal. The level of violence we're seeing is unprecedented." Ciel said.

"The most resent victim was a woman named Mary Ann Nickels. It appears that a special type of blade was used on her. She was torn up beyond recognition." Sebastian said.

"The murder's distinctive style of killing has earned him a unique nickname from the press. Jack the Ripper." Ciel said. I stopped eating and put my fork down. God did we have to be talking about this while eating.

"A frightening name." Lau said.

"That's why I'm here earlier than expected. I hurried here into town to look into the situation for myself." Ciel said.

"But are you sure you'll be brave enough to stomach the crime scene?" Lau asked Ciel. I looked at Grell quickly with a hidden message in my eyes. He wasn't looking at me but at Sebastian.