Chapter 3- His Butler, Omniponent

That same night I was called out on duty. I snuck out the manor and went back to my reaper estate. Well it's not mine it belongs to William an its in the country too. When I got there I found William there with my to die list for the night. He handed it to me and I saw three names on there.

"Why are there only three Will?" I asked him.

"Because only three are dying tonight, well the three assigned to you." He said.

"Wait Will. I thought Ronald had my list for the time being." I said.

"Well he isn't ready. He let someone cheat death." William said.

"No way." I said and shook my head.

"Go on your way Celeste." William said.

"Fine William. See you soon." I said as I walked away and went the way I needed to go to.

I ran across the roof tops in London and sensed I was being followed. I went a different way then stopped and turned around. Sebastian was standing there a little far from me. I looked at him and he made his way to me. The Scythe I had was made to mimic the Undertakers. Only it was silver with red. I pointed it at him and got in a stance. He smirked and appeared in front of me. I stepped back a bit and looked up at him.

"I'm guessing your one of the reapers assigned to London. A little too pretty to be wondering on your own." Sebastian said.

"Now, now demon. William T Spears will make you regret ever touching me. Now why don't you go on your way and leave me alone." I said.

Sebastian smirked and grabbed my Scythe. He took it out my hands, "You do realize I know who you are, Lady Celeste. It took sometime and may I say I was quite surprised." He said.

"Sebastian you, under no circumstances, are you to tell my brother this. He cannot know." I said and looked up.

"Then answer this. Why are you a reaper?" He asked.

"When the manor burnt down two years ago I was outside and got attacked by whoever took Ciel. My stomach was slit and William showed up taking me to the Reaper society. I went into the academy under Williams orders and became a reaper. The only young reaper there is in existence. Other than that I am the angel of life. Now can you give me my scythe. I need it to complete my job tonight." I said and held out my hand. He handed it to me and just when I was going to leave he turned me around.

"My lady I am going with you." He said.

"Fine just stay out my way Sebastian. By the way I know about the contract you and my brother have." I said and I saw him stiffen. I smirked and kept on making my way to the house I was needed in. I got to the window and saw a little boy that looked terribly ill. I went into the house and sat next to the little boy and laid a hand on his forehead. He was a bit cold and his cinematic record came out. I booked it and sent it on its way to the society. Next I had two people in the same place burning alive in their carriage. Their cinematic records flew at me and I booked them. I walked back to where Sebastian was in the distance and looked back one last time catching a glimpse of yellow eyes. I shook it off and let my scythe materialize into a bracelet.

"Let's go back Sebastian." I said.

"Yes my lady." Sebastian said. I started hopping roof top to roof top and Sebastian was behind me.

"Sebastian if I may ask. What is your contract with my brother?" I asked and looked at him. Now we were walking back to the manor. Since I turned into a reaper I don't even need to sleep for days. When I do need to sleep I will be out all day. Which is hilarious because William says I sleep like the dead.