Chapter 6- His Butler, At The Funeral

Grell ran at Sebastian and swung his scythe, "Here we are a demon and a reaper. I suppose we'll never resolve this. These feelings that we have forbidden. Oh my it's just like Romeo and Juliet." Grell said. Okay I've had enough of this. I walked over to Ciel and looked down at Madam. Sebastian and Grell were already up in the roof tops fighting. I look up when Grell said a thousand nights goodbye. Just in time to see him slice Sebastians chest. Sebastian's cinematic record came got and I saw Tanaka. Ha he's only showing his life in the manor. Sebastian took his coat off and stuck the tail coat into the scythe. Funny thing I've done that to Grell four times. Sebastian started to kick Grell in the face after Grell told him not to. He then punched Grell down into us.

"Please just stop!" Grell whined. Grell was close to landing when I jumped up and kicked him away from Ciel and me.

"I am sorry. I seemed to have misjudged the distance my lord and mistress." Sebastian said.

"It's fine sooner or later he will get his punishment." I said.

"You look awful." Ciel said.

"He caused me a little bit of trouble actually." Sebastian said.

"I'll get you someday." Grell said.

"Oh dear. I suppose one can't kill a reaper with bare fist alone." Sebastian started to walk to Grell and grabbed his scythe. Crap he wants to kill him, "Well then I guess I'll just have to use this. His very special reaper scythe. Here that's unstuck." I started to walk to Grell and let my scythe materialize. Grell is like a brother to me too and I won't let a demon kill him. I was grabbed and held back.

"Celeste don't. You don't have to do this anymore." Ciel said.

"I can't let him kill Grell." I said with a cold voice. By this point Sebastian was stepping on Grell's face.

"I am not taking my order back Celeste." Ciel said and turned me to face him.

"I don't need your order to stop him." I said.

"Master he's revolting but still a divine being. Are you prepared to accept whatever consequences come of killing him?" Sebastian asked Ciel.

"Sebastian do you need me to repeat my order?" Ciel questioned.

"No my lord." Sebastian said. Ciel tightened his grip on me.

"Grell!" I yelled. Sebastian started the scythe and I broke free from Ciels grip. I ran over to Grell just as Sebastian got ready to kill him.

"I can tell you who killed the kids parents." Grell said. My eyes widened but I continued my run. Just as he swung down I blocked half with my scythe while the long scissors blocked the rest. Wait I know those anywhere.

I looked up and smiled William, "I apologize for interrupting. Let me introduce myself I am William T. Spears an administrator in the Reaper Staffing Association. I've come to retrieve those reapers there." He said.

"Willy!" I said.

"William oh William." Will jumped down, "Did you come to save me" He landed on Grell's face."Attention Reaper Grell Sutcliff you have violated several regulations. First you kill people not on the to die list. Second you used a death scythe that had been modified with our authorization. And finally you offered someone strictly classified information regarding the identity of their relatives murders." William stated reading off the book. He jumped of his head, "I apologize for all the trouble this wrench has caused. Here accept my card." William said bowing down. Funny William hates all demons, "Honestly I never thought I would see the day when I had to bow my head to demon scum like you. This is a disgrace to all grim reapers." William said.