Four

~~~~~~~

"Bella's POV"

I woke up in someone else's bed. I look around the room forgetting where I was, then looked beside me to see a sleeping Jc. He looks so peaceful, so calm, and warm inside. I lean closer to him nuzzling my head into his chest.

He opens his eyes and flutters his eyelashes.

"Good morning beautiful" He looks down at me smiling, "How was your time sleeping in my crib?" He laughs

"It was just wonderful. I almost forgot where I was haha it kinda scared me." I said giggling.

"You're safe with me, the monsters that live in the closet can't get you." He smiles and pulls me closer to his chest.

We lay there for about a half an hour more just resting our eyes. We finally got up and I put on one of his crew neck sweaters. I was wearing shorts under them, but his sweater was big and loose on me so it covered them up. We walked out into the living room and saw that Ricky and Kian were screaming at the TV. Of corse, they were playing Mario Cart.

"Good morning boys" I say softly and quietly but they can't hear me, "Good morning boys!" I repeat a little bit louder, but they still can't hear me. "GOOD MORNING YOU MONKEYS" I yell and they turn around and I'm laughing.

"Good morning Bell!" they reply with concentration on the TV.

Jc and I both walk into the kitchen and look for some breakfast. All they have is cereal, pancake mix, and toaster waffles.

"I'll make you a gourmet breakfast, since your my princess." He says while he searches through the cabinets.

"Wow thanks Jc. Cereal is so totally gourmet haha" I reply to him sarcastically.

"Don't you worry babe I'll make it perfect." he says with a smirk, "Go get ready for the day, I want to take you out! while you get ready, I'll get this breakfast all ready to go hun."

"Thank you!" I say with a huge smile while walking into Jc's room. I didn't have any clothes here, so I told him I'd be right back. I borrowed Jc's PennyBoard and went to my house a few blocks away. I burst into my house and run upstairs. I grabbed a bag, and packed a few outfits because I knew he would make me stay another night.

I boarded back to the house and ran into Jc's room. I pulled a grey beanie, a crop top, and some tights. I put it all on and then topped it off with my red vans. I brushed my hair and teeth and threw on a little makeup.

"Bella! Your wonderful breakfast is made!" I hear Jc call from the kitchen.

"I'll be there in a sec!" I call back.

I put on some perfume and walk out. On the table was pancakes with a whipped cream happy face, strawberry's, and orange juice. Jc had the same thing.

"Wow Jc thank you! It smells just delightful. I like your cheesy happy face." I smiled and giggled.

After breakfast, we told the boys we were going out and we grabbed our PennyBoards and left. We ended up in HollyWood and we just boarded around. It was amazing. We boarded all the way to the board walk and decided we wanted to go to the fair. We got our tickets and went in.

"What do you wanna go on first my lady?" He asks

"Up to you love." I reply. We tooled around and went on basically all of the roller coasters. It was the end of the day and the park was lit up. We were exhausted and our feet hurt.

"Why don't we get a taxi home?" He says looking empty of energy.

"That would be great" I reply while he takes out his phone and calls a taxi. The taxi arrived and we tipped the man. The whole car ride, our fingers were intertwined and my head was on his shoulder.

"I love you" He whispers in my ear which sends shivers down my spine."I love you to Jc" I reply with my eyes half closed.

Finally we made it home. I burst inside with my giant stuffed bear that Jc had won me and jumped on the couch next to Connor.

"Where have you guys been?" he asks with a concerned look.

"We boarded around and ended up at the fair." Jc tells him.

"Like a date?" he asks with an eyebrow risen.

"I guess" Jc replies.

"I'm tired guys. carry me to bed I can't feel my legs." I say just too lazy to walk. Connor picks me up like a baby and throws me on Jc's bed.

"Goodnight little monkey" he says and kisses my forehead,

"Have a great sleep" he says before closing the door. not long after, Jc opens the door and hops in the bed right next to me.

"You need to put on your jammies" he whispers to me and I just make a weird noise.

He starts pulling up my shirt and I just let him. he grabbed one of his t-shirts and put it in me. it was like a dress. He pulled down my pants and threw them on the floor. After that, I looked at him and smiled.

"Your turn" I whisper. As I pull up his shirt revealing his abs. My eyes widen awkwardly, and he laughs at me. I pull down his pants so that he is just in his boxers and I threw them on the floor.

"Goodnight princess" He whispers under his breath.

"Goodnight prince" I reply as I pull the blanket up to my chest. "See you in the morning"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry short ish chapter.. Hope you like it so far let me know if you want more!! ilysm baai!