Twenty one

Sorry for the late update guys thank you so much for 300 reads.. I know it's not much, but I love knowing that I'm actually writing for someone that's reading. Thank you lots. -Hanna

"Bella's POV"

*Morning before leaving VidCon*

My eyes slowly open, and I look around the room. I am back in the hotel room. I glance over at the other bed which has Connor sound asleep. I look up, and see Jc cuddled up beside me with his chin on my head. I brush my hand on his back softly and he takes a deep breath in. I look up at his smiling face as he looks down at me.

"The first thing I see when I wake up is your beautiful face. I love it so much." He grins and rubs his hand down my arm.

"I love listening to your heartbeat" I whisper.

He smiles and pulls me closer to his chest. He stokes my hair and kisses my forehead.

I feel him look down at my wrist. He pulls it close to him.

"You never never need to hurt yourself ever again. Promise me you won't, Bella" He whispers into my ear. His breath always smelt like bubblegum.

I didn't say anything because I didn't want to promise him anything. Anything could happen. Anything.

"Babe what time is it?" I whisper trying not to wake Connor up.

He looks at his phone. "it's 8:34, our flight takes off at 10:30."

"We should probably wake all of the boys up and get ready." I say while hugging him before I get up. He pulls me into a warm hug. I pull away to get out of the bed, but he pulls me back onto him and we both giggle. I felt his shirtless chest breathing slowly. It was so soothing to feel him breathe. Our foreheads were attached as we stared into each others eyes. His glossy brown eyes blinked every so often.

He closes his eyes and I close mine as we lean into a warm gentle kiss. His lips were soft and tender. The kiss was so passionate. I haven't kissed him like this in a long time and it was nice.

~~~~~~

After we got the boys up and got dressed, we were all ready to go. All of us were in sweats and comfy clothes. We double checks the hotel rooms just in case we left anything behind. We locked our rooms up, and we were on our way. We made it to the airport and had no time to mess around. We went straight to our flight. By the time we were in the air, Trevor was already sleeping. I was in the window seat, Trevor was in the middle, and Jc was on the other side. Everyone was so tired on this flight. Jc and I both passed out not long after Trevor.

It felt like we were on the plane for two minutes because we were sleeping the whole flight back to LA. I was starved when we landed because we hadn't eaten breakfast. We also didn't eat anything on the flight because we were all passed out.

Once we got out of the airport, we were on our way to the closest Taco Bell. We all didn't speak because we were stuffing our faces with our food. I was bloated. I felt so fat.

"Jc's POV"

Finally, after the amazing meal, we made it home. All of us were so jet lagged. We went straight in the doors and flopped on our beds. We all took around three hours of our day by napping. Bella and I finally found the strength to get out of bed. I decided I wanted to celebrate with Bell on our VidCon success. We both felt like going out to drink. I put on skinny jeans and a white v-neck. I threw on my red Vans and I was ready to go. Bella looked stunning as usual. She was wearing a high wasted black skirt, a red crop top, white converse, and her hair in a milk braid that looked almost like a halo. She is so gorgeous.

We said goodbye to the boys, and we headed for the door. I took Bella to a bar around the corner. It was a bar that didn't have many people, and it was kind of quiet. It was nice.

We went inside and the man asked for our ID. I gave mine to him and smiled, but he didn't smile back. He handed it back to me and Bella handed him hers. He let us past him, and we went in. We walked towards a long table with a neon light that said "Bar" and sat down. I pulled open a chair for Bella and she giggled.

"You look stunning Bella" I say as I hold her hand.

"Thank you hun" She blushes.

I squeeze her hand tighter before letting it go.

The man behind the counter asks what he can get us, and I just asked for a Corona. Bella asked for a weird, special, long named drink. She's different I love it.

"Thank you for bringing me here babe." She says with a toothless smile.

I just nod and kiss her on the cheek.

We keep ordering drink after drink, shot after shot. My body felt loose and tipsy. Bella and I felt it was best to not to drink anymore. We made it out of the bar and we both sat on the cement ground outside. We both looked at each other and laughed so hard.

I held out my hand for her and helped her off of the ground. She wouldn't stop giggling as we walked towards the car.

"Let's go home babe" I rub her back and open the door. She smiles at me and I smile back. She takes a seat, and then shuts the door. I walk around the back and to the drivers seat.

As I get in and shut the door, I look over at Bella and sigh.

"You look gorgeous" I comment and she blushes and gives me a light push on the shoulder.

My mind was muffled. "Babe are you sure you don't want to just call a taxi?" Bella mentions.

"No honey I'll be fine! It's just around the block." I giggle

"Okay" she puts her hand on mine as I pull out of the parking space.

~~~~~~~~~

"Bella's POV"

I rub my thumb on his hand as we drive out of the parking lot. I don't really know about him driving, but he was right the house is just around the block.

We finally go on the main road and everything was fine. The road was smooth going. I couldn't think straight. My mind was muffled. Every time we would go over a bump on the road, my brain would shutter.

I look down at my feet. I was so tired and dried out I needed my bed. I look up and everything turns slow motion.

Headlights blaring into my mind.

Looking at Jc and the worry in his eyes.

Closing my eyes hoping it was a dream.

Hoping to hear the heartbeat that I love one last time.

I squeeze his hand tighter before letting it go.

*everything goes black*