Twenty three

"?? POV"

I hear a knock at my door which makes me jump off of the couch. I walk over to the front door and open it.

The door shoots open and the girl behind the door smiles and hugs me.

"I've missed you so much Connor!" She says into my ear.

"I've missed you too, Hazel" I say as we both pull away from the hug.

This was Hazel, one of my best friends. We've had a thing for each other for a long time. She had long blonde hair that flows just above her butt, Bright blue eyes, and beautiful smooth skin. I haven't seen her in person for a while. Maybe two mouths?

"How have you been?" I ask and give her a toothless smile.

"I've been great thanks! I'm so happy to see you again"

"You too" I kiss her cheek and she blushes, "Want to come inside?"

She nods and I grab her hand and pulled her into the house.

"Need something to drink?" I say as I walk into the kitchen.

"Sure, thanks"

I grab Hazel and I two wine glasses, and a bottle of red wine. I put the red liquid into the glasses half way. I pick up the glasses and walk into the living room to where she is lounging on the couch.

"I hope you like red" I smile and hand her the glass.

"Of corse Mr. Franta" she takes a small sip and smiles. "I like it!"

"Sweet" I smile.

"You know, I really missed you. You look so great" I mention and give her a toothless grin.

She blushes and I tuck a piece of her hair behind her hair. She looks at me and bites her lip.

"I missed you" Hazel whispers

"I know you've said that many times." I whisper and giggle.

"No really I-"

I place my lips on hers. Her soft lips against mine sent shivers down my whole body. She grabs the back of my head and plays with my hair without breaking the kiss. I push her down into the couch and hover over top of her warm body.

"I want to take you out to dinner." I whisper in her ear breaking the kiss.

She smiles and bites her lip and nods.

I take her hand and help her off of the couch.

"Where do you want to go for dinner?" I ask

"No where special" she says as she grabs her bag and puts on her shoes.

We walk down the driveway.

I open the passenger door for her and she sits in the seat. She gives me a smile with her dimples and I smile back and shut the door for her. I get into the car and start the engine. I take a deep breath in and think about Jc and Bella. I shake my head and put my foot on the gas.

I blink my eyes and Hazel looks at me weird. She puts her hand on mine and squeezes it. Hazel had heard of what happened to Bella and Jc so she didn't ask.

I clear my mind slowly and enter down town LA. I parallel park next to a meter and turn off the engine. Hazel and I glance at each other and smile. I give her hand a squeeze and exit the car. I walk around to her side and open the door for her. She thanks me and shuffles through her wallet looking for coins but I stopped her.

"Let me." I say and grab my conks and put them in the meter.

She put her coins back and nods. I take her hand and we walk into the restaurant. It wasn't anything special, it was the pizza place that she loved. We go into a booth and sit down.