Eighteen

"Bella's POV"

I woke up to a snuggled Jc next to me cuddling my arm and our feet locked together keeping them warm. I look at the time, and it was 10:00. Jc and I's meet up is at 1:00 so we have a little bit of time to kill before then.

I stroke my hand through his matted hair, and he pulls me closer to his warm chest without opening his eyes. I smile and bury my head in his chest. He blinks his eyes open.

"Good morning sunshine." He says and his raspy voice tickles me with the vibrations. I look up at him and we exchange smiles. He brings me closer to him, and kisses down my neck stopping at my collar bone leaving little kisses behind. I kissed his nose and we both giggle.

I look over at Connor who is still past out cold on the other bed. We decide to leave him to sleep for a bit longer. In that time, Jc and I were cuddled up close together with the duvet covering the both of us. He was so warm and I loved being beside him. I turn over with my stomach on the bed and my back exposed to the air. He began tracing things with his finger into my back.

He sends shivers down my spine and I giggle. He turns me over so I am looking up, and he gets over top of me. He hovers his body over top of me leaving me a shiver. He kisses me softly and I bite my lip.

"You kill me when you do that Bella" he laughs and I kiss his forehead. I was staring into his big, chocolate, brown eyes and he stared into mine. His lips came closer to mine. It's like his lips were made to fit on to mine. They moulded perfectly together, like a puzzle piece. We both had our eyes closed, I was running my fingers through his hair until we were interrupted by a loud and obnoxious cough. We both pull away and look over in Connor's direction. He was looking at the both of us with a smirk on his face and my face becomes beat red. Jc quickly turns over grabs his phone and pulls it up to his face like he was on it.

"Oh haha Connor! Didn't see you there" Jc says awkwardly.

"What are you doing?" Connor asks him.

"Oh you know just checking my twitter.."

"Upside down Jc?" Connor giggles as Jc turns the phone right side up.

"Good morning Con." I interrupt the weirdness.

"Mornin Bell how'd you sleep?" he asks back.

"Not too bad thanks"

I pull the duvet off of me and walk over to my suit case. I grab my clothes and walk into the bathroom. I look in the mirror and see that my hair is still in a high messy bun, and I looked like complete crap. 'I look like shit' I murmur to myself.

"BELLA YOURE GORGEOUS" Jc screams from outside of the bathroom door obviously he heard me say that. I laugh to myself and get on my clothes.

~~~~~

After I finished putting on my clothes, doing my make up and teeth brushing, I walk outside of the door. Jc's eyes widen as I walk into the room.

"You look so good Bella you have no idea." He says as he walks up to me and grabs my hips. I smile to myself. I was wearing a high wasted black skirt, a crop top, Black combat boots, my long brunette hair is pin straight, and not much make up.

"There are children in the room. Hands off." Connor interrupts again and laughs as I giggle along.

Jc was all dressed and Connor was still in bed probably along with the boys in the other room because all of the o2l boys have a meet up thing later in the day, near dinner time. Jc and I headed out of our hotel room saying goodbye to Connor, and we went straight next door to say goodbye to the other boys. I knock on the door about three times, and then the door swung open. Sam was on the other side of the door. Jc shot right into his arms and gave him a bear hug. I didn't really know what happened to him. All the boys said to me was that he went to Texas for an event thing. I am kind of sad that he didn't really say anything, but I am happy he is here now. I gave him a bear hug right after Jc. He smelt like bubble gum and the outdoors. Sam always smelt really good.