MSK💘#1

Alisha

"Kese lagrihoon mein?
(How do i look?)" question my bestfriend who is nervous from just now. She has been walking back forth ten times with her beautiful lehenga.

"You look beautiful baba! Stop walking here and there my head is going to burst!" say Shaina already holding her hurting head. I stand up and push my bestfriend who is really uncomfortable with her look.

"Look" i say while she turn and look at her reflection on the mirror. She smile confidently as she find she is really beautiful. Yeah she is!

"Dulhan will fall for you just by your big eyes my dear! Also that smile!" say Shaina and i nod a few times

"Dulhan will fall for you just by your big eyes my dear! Also that smile!" say Shaina and i nod a few times. We all still don't know who is the guest who will come and take away our one friend Myra Patel.

"Alisha come here for a while" call her mother since i am very fond with her family as well as Shaina family.

"Yes aunty?" i raise my eyebrows and she smile and reply with "Saajan ji ghar ayi" i curve a wide smile. I run back in and look at Myra with a excited look.

"Kya?(what?)"ask Shaina with a serious look.

"Saajan ji ghar ayi, saajan ghar ayi. Dulhan kyun sharmaaye, Saajan ji ghar ayi" i begin to sing and Shaina dance along. Myra look at both of us with a confuse look. Well she is not really good in hindi. I mean not at all good in hindi. She grew up at different state and her family often use english as the daily talk.

"What the hell?" she ask after pulling off our happy dance.

"Your groom has arrived you stupid!"i say and she gape. Me and Shaina run out but she pull our both tuppadha. We look at her with a weird look.

"Dude if i fall on top of him how? I mean what if the chai spill on him or something!" my bestfriend nervousness is increasing. Me and Shaina laugh it off.

"Chull out woman!" Shaina go near the room door and peek at the guest who come. I join her. We both gape and close each other mouth from yelling. I begin to dance it out. Myra is still so confuse with what I am doing.

 Myra is still so confuse with what I am doing