MSK💘 #11

Alisha

"Maa where is my red heels?" i wake up due to fussy sound in my bedroom. I open my eyes and i see my cousins and a few aunty of mine using my mirror. I open my eyes and blink my eyes a few times. I get off my bed and give a smile to my cousins who is busy using my make up and perfume. Okay, sometimes cousins are annoying! Well i got some branded make up brands since i always get gifts from fans and insta shops. It is just so tempting for people to just use without any permissions. Honestly saying, i am not close with my father's side cousins. I am not even close to my father at the first place. If it's my friends or my mother side i won't mind at all. I just grab my towel and shower. I walk out with my bathrobe and grab my lehenga. I pull the curtain and get change. I walk out and begin to apply my make up. It's a big task for me to look for my unorganized things. I just sit down and look through my phone.

 I just sit down and look through my phone

"Good morning love." my eyes almost explode! This makes my entire day a good day. What a positive vibe! Varun Dhawan is such a big blessing that ever happen to me and of course every fangirl specificly varuniacs life!

 What a positive vibe! Varun Dhawan is such a big blessing that ever happen to me and of course every fangirl specificly varuniacs life!

"Good morning pappu." i reply and he reply with a selfie of him. "Dulha thayar hai (The groom is ready.)" He state with a heart eyes emoji. I just sent a eyes close monkey emoji back to him. All my cousins walk out and i take all my things and organise it back. I close the door and begin to glitter myself up beautifully! It's bloody my sister's wedding! Oh God i am so excited! I spray some perfume and put on my chittiyan kalaiyan. I grab my blue heels and walk out the room. I am super satisfied with my look today and thanks to Manish for such a beautiful designed lehenga for me.

"Alisha jhalti au na! (come fast!)" my sister yell and i walk faster to her. I get into the car and we head to the bridal. I check my phone again.

"Where is the bride picture?" he ask with a smirking face and i slightly giggle. My sister look at me with a raised eyebrows. I move my head side to side. We arrive at the bridal and my sister get her make ups on. I take a few picture of her and i sent one to Varun.