MSK💘 #8

Sidharth

The boys all come near me and we look at each other and lay on a bed together looking at the ceiling.

"Haan bhaiyya! Confession game! We talk what is in our heart

"Haan bhaiyya! Confession game! We talk what is in our heart. We both know you and Myra been arranged so we want to know that you do love her truly or not and Sid seems to have something going on with Shaina as they both came back wet just now!" Varun make a naughty eye look at me and i glare at him angrily. Arjun is already giggling. After all the explanation by Varun we start the game with Arjun.

 After all the explanation by Varun we start the game with Arjun

"Okay frankly saying! At first... When baba approach me with marriage issues, I was shocked and have such a bad feeling about it. I even felt like will my career and life end. Many bad thoughts but the second i look at her. I didin't even look at the picture mother gave me. I was awestruck the first time itself. During that day when she come with chai and samosa. I never expect that i will go through all this ritual things in my marriage process. I see a calming view. I get easily stress and i am usually a type of person who love peace and she is the peace. Looking at her just make me relax, calm and blessed. You know her intoxicating eyes have some drugs on it. I get drunk in her sight and sink in her love. I am so happy how she try so badly to understand me even if i am a total stranger to her. I wish she really wants me and like me as the way i want and in need of her all the time. She is very special. Myra Patel is just a blessing for me. I never expect to fall in love with arranged marriaged girl but it all are just beyond my expectations. I really like her attitude and just every piece of her. I am very thankful to God for making her mine. I wish she would be forever mine." Arjun give his long description about the love of his life Myra Patel. Me listening to his words like a holy shocking person. Arjun is never like this! He is like the new him. This Myra bhabhi changed him fully. Varun who is dozzing off got knock on his head by me and he grumble in pain. His eyes widened big trying to get into the conversation and finally he nod after understanding our face expressions. He murmur a 'sorry'.

 He murmur a 'sorry'