MSK💘 #9

Alisha

"Aaye hai meherbaan, Bethiye jaane jaan, Shock se lijiye ji.." I am singing while putting on my mascara. Everyone is leaving to the Sangeet house. This is going to be the best night! I really want this to go perfectly fine for my sister after all the hardships she have went through in her relationship.

"The cars are here

"The cars are here." someone say at the edge of the door and i turn with a smile and nod. Thanks to Varun who helped my family in arranging the vehicles and getting all organised. I smile at him and he too curve a smile from seeing my reflection at the mirror. I ignore his stare and begin to wear my earings. I pack my make ups into my backpack and take everyone's check in cards to check out in a few more minutes. Actually i have booked the homestay way before we come here but it's not available. Now that it is finally available i rent for two so that all family fits in. I grab my heels and walk to the edge of the door. There our eyes met.

"Tum au na? Meri ghaadi mein? (Will you come? Let's go with my car?) Just the both of us

"Tum au na? Meri ghaadi mein? (Will you come? Let's go with my car?) Just the both of us..." he drag and i just shrug and put on my heels. I walk out and go straight to the reception after checking that i didin't leave anything behind. I check all the room cards that is with me. All the preparations is already ready there as my brothers are there for the sangeet preparations. I check out and Varun follow me with a bright smile. Scanning me from just now. I just don't understand him.