MSK💘 #2

Alisha

Varun just tell me the place we should meet up. Quickly i grab my sneakers and wear it with a top and jeans. Shaina come out from the room with a simple dress and a pair of booths in her hand.

"Wah we are just going to return the phone! Someone's looking excited!"i tease her and she give me a death glare. "Shut up Veer!"she say and i laugh. We walk out of our double story house and get on my duke motorbike. Basically we get on my first boyfriend duke. As my hair flip through the wind, I am feeling like Dance Basanti.

 As my hair flip through the wind, I am feeling like Dance Basanti

After a span of time, we arrive at the place. What kind of expensive place is this? Well they are famous people. It's around 9:30 p.m. and we both get down from the motorbike after parking it. Me and Shaina walk inside the quiet cafe and the waiter show us the VIP room. I push the door and there i see Varun and Sidharth sitting. Sidharth eyes is already on Shaina once she enter the room while my poor Varun is still talking. I make a clearing throat sound.

"My phone?" Varun excitedly jiggle and i look at him with a smirk

"My phone?" Varun excitedly jiggle and i look at him with a smirk. Sidharth calls us to sit and also busy calming Varun. I put on the phone on the table and Varun take it.

"Thanks Alisha lucky the phone is on your hand. If on others i wouldn't know what would happen. They probably open, check, take everything from it! Thanks for respecting my privacy" he say and i nod and reply with "It's pleasure".Well true Varuniacs don't sneak through his phone. We respect his privacy. I change my glance to my bestfriend Shaina and Varun to his bestfriend Sidharth. These two are already playing with their glances towards each other. Me and Varun smirk and start to disturb their eye looks. Nothing works!

 Nothing works!