Chapter 4

Naya's POV

"Demi?"

"Mm?" She asks walking next to me, I stop her right before we get down the stairs.

"Do you mind if I tell my mom... Ever since my dad left we've never hid anything from each other." I admit, getting memories of my father. Ugh.

"Yea, babe I want you to feel comfortable with me. Do what ever you want!" She suggests pecking my lips.

~

"Thank you Mama this is amazing!" I say eating some food.

"Nana did good!" Ricky says holding his spoon.

"So mom..." I trail off, picking at my food. I feel Demi's hand on my thigh, trying to comfort me. "I have to tell you something."

"Oh sweetie, I don't really care if you and Demi are together. I love you and I can see she makes you happy. She seems very nice, and sweet. I love how she interacts with Ricky. And he seems to love her too. I just want you two to be very careful. With her being you teacher and all.." She puts some food in her mouth.

"HUH?!" I say a little surprised. "W-wait, how did y-you-"

"I'm a mother.." She shrugs. "And loud mouth over here told me you two kissed!" She pinches Ricky's cheeks. I instantly turn red, looking down at my plate.

~

"I had a great time, thank you so much." Demi says her lips touching mine with every word.

"I could say the same." I giggle, and lean in, but she leans back a little. Our lips still close enough. "Kiss me already!" I whine.

"A little desperate are we?" She chuckles. I nod leaning in our lips just barely touching. "You know I was wondering if you like to come to my house, tomorrow?" She asks pulling away. I roll my eyes playfully, and the grab her waist pulling her into me.

"Yes I would love to, now can I kiss you already?" I giggle, we lean in again, and right before I kiss her.

"You can bring Ricky too." She whispers watching my lips move to hers. I nod my head, and our lips finally touch. I loop my fingers in her belt loops, pulling her closer. She moans, as soon as our bodies touch, and wrap her arms around my neck. She pulls away placing kisses down to my neck. She starts to bite on my skin, making sure to leave a hickey. She pulls away admiring something that makes me hers.

"I have to get home." She complains.

"I wish you could stay!" I hold onto her hand walking to the door.

"Tomorrow is Friday, so maybe you can stay when you come over." She winks. Before she leaves we trade numbers, and photos. "See you tomorrow, babe." She pecks my lips again, and walks to her car. I watch as she drives away, I close the door and turn to see a half asleep Ricky.

"Ricky baby, I thought you were sleeping?" I ask picking him up, he nods rubbing his eyes.

"I had a bad dream." She say tucking his face in my neck.

"You wanna sleep with mommy?"

"Yes." He says in a small sleepy baby voice. We cuddle in my bed, and I fall asleep with my baby  and thinking about Demi.

Two updates in one day? Whaaaaaaat!?! Okay my beauties, so far so good? Hope so, if you want to know about how Naya had Ricky comment. Do you like the idea of Naya going to Demi's house with Ricky? How did you like the way Naya's Mom reacted? I love you gorgeouses!!!

~Essence