Chapter 10

Naya's POV

I walked into the school, straight to my locker. I was looking down at my phone texting Demi before class. I looked up and immediately ran into a locker.

"Holy shit are you okay?!" It was a sweet tone.

"Uh, y-yea I'm... I'm fine." I say taking their hand and standing up. I squint my eyes trying to adjust to everything that happened.

"Fuck, that looks pretty bad. Let me take you to the nurse." I nod my head not really paying any attention. My forehead hurts like hell and I just want to sleep right now. Sleep. That sounds so nice.

"Hey, stay awake at least until we get to the nurse." The figure says helping me walk to the nurses office.

"It would be best if you just went home." The nurse said, I nodded my head holding the ice pack their.

"Thank you..."

"Alex." He finishes.

"Thank you Alex. I don't think I would've made it to the nurse without you." I giggle.

"Your welcome. Do you need a ride?" He asks. "No I'll be fine. I'm gonna walk, I like it." I reply knowing this guy will try to ask me out on a date.

"Are you sure. It's no big deal."

"No, No. Please I like to walk, but thank you." I smile and pick up my bag heading out the door. I try to hurry home, not wanting Alex to follow me. Instead of going to my house, I go to Demi's. I unlock the door and head inside to Demi's bed. I lay down and close my eye immediately falling asleep.

Demi's POV

"Hello?"
"Demi? Have you seen Naya? She hasn't come to pick up Ricky"
"No I haven't seen her all day. She was marked absent too." I open my car door, get in, and start the engine.

"I'll come pick him up. Maybe she went to my house."
"Thank you, when you find her call me okay?"
"Will do MaMa Rivera!" I hear her chuckle and we say our goodbyes. I throw my phone in my lap and drive off to Naya's house.

~

"Demi!!!"

"There's my little prince!" I giggle picking him up and kissing his cheek.

"Thank you so much, I don't know where she is. I started to get worried."

"It's no big deal MaMa Rivera. She probably had a bad day and went to my house. I'll call you once I get home." I kiss her cheek and walk out to my car. I carry Ricky inside and set him down to watch Nick Jr.

"I'll be right back." I tell Ricky and he nods listening to the TV. I run upstairs, skipping two at a time.

"Naya?" I call opening the door. I find her curled up in a ball sleeping. I sit next to her, and rub her back. She groans turning over, and smiles as soon as she sees me.

"Hey baby." She says in a raspy sleepy voice.

"Hey, where'd you go today? Your Mom called me worried, cause you didn't go get Ricky."

"SHIT RICKY!" She sits up, a little too quickly and rubs her head. 

"You okay?"

"Y-yea I'm just, my head hurts."

"Why did you leave early-"

"MOMMY!!!" Ricky comes running in jumping on the bed. Naya grabs her head and I get Ricky and sit him on my lap.

"Okay, so tell me."

"Some dick head-"

"Naya!?!"

"Sorry... Some really mean guy left his locker open and I ran into it. He took me to the nurse and she said to go home. I wasn't thinking to call anyone, I was too focused on the pain." She rubs her forehead, and lays back down.

"Is Mommy hurt?" Ricky asks looking at Naya.

"Yes, Mommy has headache." He nods and crawls over to Naya lightly kissing her forehead, and then she pecks his lips.

"Thank you, baby." She tells him smiling a little.

"C'mon my prince, let's let Mommy rest." I grab his hand and peck Naya on the lips. Ricky and I walk hand in hand down the hall.

"Can we make Mommy food?" Ricky asks looking up at me. We stop and I look down at him.

"Yea, c'mon." I smile and pick him up walking down to the kitchen. I call Naya's Mom, and tell her that Naya is at my house. Then cook dinner with my little prince for my princess.

Hiiiiiiii, my beauties!!! Okay so I kinda like this chapter. Idk I just thought to add some things in here. Anyway I was thinking about doing a chapter. I was going to o have Ricky say I Love You to Demi. And Demi would take it as a really sentimental moment. Idk I might do it, tell me what you think. Also a new kik, if you would like to write a chapter for this. Just kik me your writings at HIPSTERkid21. Love you all.

~Essence