Chapter 13

Demi's POV

"Baby, get up."

"Mmm, I don't wanna." I whine stuffing my face in the pillow.

"I swear, I don't know who's worse to wake up. You or Ricky." She chuckles, Naya places her face in my neck, kissing it lightly.

"I just don't wanna get up, what time is it?"

"8:30." Naya nibbles on my neck and I giggle. I push my head to the side trying to get her to stop.

"Why are you waking me up so early? And on the weekend." I ask, turning my head to face her. She leaned in pressing her lips to mine. We moved our lips in sync, she flipped me over. I let her straddle my waist, she pulled away kissing my neck.

"Mmm, N-Naya." I moaned. "What about R-Ricky?" I stuttered pushing my head back to give more access.

"Ricky's with my Mom." She mumble in my neck, biting it.

"Well in that case." I flip her over, her legs still wrapped around my waist. I rub my hands down her thighs, stopping at her waist. "Let's make this last." I whisper in her ear, she shivers. I suck on her neck, leaving light kisses. Naya grips onto my back, after I find her spot. I slowly pull her shirt off, and I can she's getting impatient.

"Demi!" She whines pulling me down to kiss her. I stop right before I reach her lips. "Just kiss me already!" She huffs, and leans up, but I purposely miss her lips for her neck. She moans and pulls my shirt over my head. Soon we are both in just our bra and underwear. I unhooked her bra, letting the straps fall from her shoulders. I kissed down her jawline, from her neck, down her chest. She arches her back, as soon as my lips touch her v-line. My fingers hook her underwear, and I slowly pull them down throwing them somewhere. I go back to kissing her lips, my hand resting just above her.

"P-please." She begged I pecked her lips. I was on the verge of giving her what she wanted until there was a knock at my door.

"Shit!" I breath out.

"Ignore it." Naya stated, pulling me to kiss her. I sat up straddling her waist, and moved my hips on hers.

"Demi." She moaned in my shoulder. There was another knock, and this time they didn't stop knocking. Naya sighed, and got up pulling on a bunch of clothes.

"Babe, I'll-" I didn't get to tell her I'll get the door, but she left took quick. I pulled on one of Naya's hoodies, and sweat heading down stairs. "Who's at the door, Naya?" I ask turning the corner.

"The delivery Man."

"Why?" I ask rubbing her shoulders, while she sat on the couch.

"He came to give a box, but had the wrong house." She explains. I lean down to her ear.

"Maybe now we can finish." I whisper nibble on her ear.

"D-Demi, I'm kinda not in the mood anymore. Can we just- I don't know watch movies?" I nod, and put in a random movie. I sit on the couch, and cuddle up to Naya silently watching the movie. I hate that fucking delivery man, fuck you. I thought to myself.

Hiiiiiiii, my beauties. I'm going to update again but tomorrow. Cause I'm tired. Do you want me to continue this scene? Guys this story is up to 2k that's amazing I love all of you, thank you so much.

~Essence