Ch.2

I knew it wouldn't be easy to sneak out of this place. I live in a castle and there are a lot of body guards surrounding the castle so lets hope I don't get caught.

My day was pretty normal, well I tried to make it as normal as I could. I was to excited and I had a smile on my face the whole day.

I got a few weird looks from my parents and Stephany, my maid but they didn't question it.

My day pretty much went like this (get ready for a full day of busyness, if that's even a word):

I woke up at 8:00 am, took a shower and got ready

then went to eat breakfast which was around 8:30

At 9 am had piano lesson with my favorite piano teacher

10 am singing lesson, i like to sing

11 am homework, I might be a princess but i still have to do homework, which i hate.

1 pm lunch

1:30 Spanish classes

4:30 I read a book called The lord of the rings, which I loved

6 dinner

welcome to the life of a princess.

I already got used to my days being so busy, I kinda like it because I'm never bored.

After dinner I usually go and watch a movie and then go to sleep.

Right now I just finished eating dinner and heading to my room.

I walk up a big set of stair and down the hallway to my bedroom. I'm not watching a movie tonight because I have to get ready to sneak out tonight. Its 7pm right now and my parents are watching a movie, I told them I was heading to my bedroom because I was tired and I was just going to read a book.

They usually check my room at 9:30 to make sure I'm in bed ready to go to sleep. To be honest I never stayed up longer than 10 pm.

I walked to my closet and put on a fresh pair of skinny jeans and a loose t-shirt with the word 'love' written in the front of it and hid my necklace under it so no one could see it. I placed my robe on top of my clothe just encase my parents walked in.

I got out my small black purse and placed my IPhone and wallet inside of it.

I walked to my bathroom and fixed my long wavy brown hair, which I just let it loose. Put on some make up on that I made it look natural.

Now I was ready to go.

By now its 8 pm

I placed my pillow where I usually lay and made it seem that it was me. When my parents walk in, they will think I'm sleeping and wont walk in, perfect plan. So far my plan was going well. Now I have to pass the guards, that's the hard part. Before I left my room, I took off my robe and placed a brown leather jacket on and then my robe again.

I slowly walk out of my room and head down stairs quietly, trying to make no noise. Good thing these stairs don't make any noise. I passed the dining room quickly and then the TV room, which my parents where in. They were watching Titanic, Without me!! Gasp!! eh ill be mad at them tomorrow.

I walked fast all the way to the back of the castle. I ran into a few people but I told them I was just walking around and that I couldn't sleep, since I had my robe on, they didn't suspect a thing. I got to the back door and there was no one there watching over it because it was the time where they change guards and the next one wasn't here yet.

I was about to grab the door knob of this huge brown door that led me to the outside world, when I was interrupted...

"Princess Alli" A guard spoke

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello dear readers!

Sorry for the kinda boring chapter but I hope you are enjoying the story so far!!

please vote/comment/share