Ch. 4

I leaned against the stone wall and took the wig out of my purse. I only wore a wig once, when I had to go to a public place and no one could recognise me. Hope I remember how to make the wig stay on. That would be embarrassing if it fell off.

I placed the blond wig on my head and clipped it and hid my necklace under my shirt, maybe I should take it off but I never do so I should just hide it. I look at my small mirror that I had in my purse and fixed the wig so it looks... you know real.... that it has grown from my head.

I placed everything back in my purse and started my walk around town.

I know, I will never forget this night.

To tell you the truth, I have no idea where I'm going. Hopefully I don't forget my way back.

I walked down the side walk and passed many stores and houses. The lights are so bright, its beautiful. I have been out a few times but this feels different. It feels like I have never been out before and I have been missing so much. A few people look my way when I pass by. I start to panic a little and start looking at all the people walking by. Have they notice? I lower my head and start walking faster but no one follows.

Ok, no one knows its me, Its all just in my head. I am just over reacting. Deep breath Alli, deep breath.

I need some tea just to calm me down.

I start looking for a place that serves tea. I don't know where to go because I have never been out but there has to be one around here.

I stop at a corner to cross the road, I look to my right and see a woman maybe a little older than me. I'm kind of lost so I might as well ask.

"umm, excuse me... do you know a place where I can get a drinks around here?" I ask the woman, "Oh yes, there is a pub just over there" She answers kindly while pointed across the road. I say my thank you and start crossing the road. What is a pub anyways? Why is it called a pub? Well I think I will find out soon.

I stand in front of the place and there is loud music coming from inside. Now I'm a little scared, maybe I should go find somewhere else to get my tea. But something is telling me to go inside. So that's what I do. I walk inside and I'm surprised from what I see.

I turn around to leave this place but more people are coming in and they push me inside without noticing. The music is blasting and the smell of alcohol hits me and I cringe my nose. I don't think the lady understood what kind of drink I wanted. I wanted to go to a place that is calm and I sit down with my tea and just think that I am finally out, even though its only for a few hours but I cant here, I cant even think in here.

Oh well, Im already here so I guess ill just ask for a drink. I walk to the counter and sit on one of the seats.

"Excuse me" I say not too loud but he doesn't hear me. "ummm excuse meee!" I say it a little louder but still nothing. Ugh I cant even get him to see me.

"Hey Jim!! Could I get three beers!" A tall guy standing on my left asks the guy behind the counter but I don't pay much attention to him. "Hey there gorgeous" he says to me, I can smell the alcohol coming from him so I know he is drunk.

"Hi" I answer back but I try to ignore him but I can feel him move closer to me. I start panicking when I feel his hand touch my leg, I try to scoot away from him on my seat but if I move a little more I will fall off my seat. "Whats wrong? You don't like it?' He gets closer to me.

From the corner of my eye I see a tall guy with curly hair just staring at us, is he in this too?

"Ple...please get away from me" I stutter, by now im freaking out and I wish I was home right now in my bed. Why did I have to sneak out at night? This was a bad idea.

" There you are! I was looking for you everywhere!" the guy with curly hair says to me. "What?" I give him a confused look. What is he doing?

"Sorry man, I saw her first" The drunk guy stands closer to the curly guy. "Well She is with me, so I suggest you leave her alone" the curly guy answers back with a serious face and It looks like he is about to punch him. "And why would I do that, just look at her" The drunk guy says while getting closer to me and is about to touch my face. The curly haired guy makes eye contact with me and I think he can see the panic in my eyes because in seconds I see the drunk guy on the floor and the curly haired boy just standing beside him.

"Come on, we have to go" and he pulls me by my wrist to the door. When we are outside he is still walking fast but I pull my hand away and just stop.

"Sorry about that, we just had to get away from them. Are you ok?" he asks me with a worried look. "Yea, Im fine, thank you for what you did in there" I give him a smile.

"Im Harry" He introduces himself, "Hi, my name is Al..Alison" Oh that was close, I cant tell him my real name or he will find out.

---------------------------------------------

I hope you liked the chapter!

message me what you want to happen next and I might use it and dedicate the chapter to you.

:)