chapter 12

KASEY'S POV

    I ran out of the house and kept on running and running to who knows where. I kept running till I saw a gas station. I was really hungry. I walked in to the gas station and everyone's eyes fell on me.

    I just kept on moving. I picked up two bottles of water one big bags of Doritos and two turkey sandwiches. I played and started walking again. I was alone all by myself in a town I don't know. As I was walking I stumbled upon a motel and used the bit of my money for the cheapest room. I ate one of my sandwiches and half a bag of Doritos. I then closed my eyes and thought to myself.

    I really don't understand what's going on. is this a sign I should kill myself I thought. I couldn't stay in the motel for long so I checked out and drove home. luckily no one was there. I ran into the kitchen looking for some broken blades. once I found one I raced to the bathroom and cut deep into my skin. It felt amazing.

   suddenly the room was spinning and and I was falling. it was dark and I was cold. I heard faint voices calling my name. "Kasey"

                   IS THIS THE END

I WOKE UP AND REALIZED IT WAS ALL A DREAM. Carter was trying to wake me up. "Are you okay babe!!?" Carter asked. yeah I think so I have the worse nightmare ever. I said as my voice cracked. I was crying. "Don't cry..If you want let's talk about it over breakfast." He said softly. "wait where am i ?" I said concerned. "in the hospital" he said "how did I get here?" I asked worried. he started telling me and it all came back.

                     **FLASHBACK**

     Kasey's POV

"let's go talk to her" I said "let's go guys" Matthew said. we all walked out together. when we got in the elevator it was silent. we got out of the elevator and heard crashing noises. it was from Veronica's room

  As we walked in Veronica was throwing everything I knew she was very upset. she didn't realize that were in the room so when she threw the chair it hit me so hard I flew across the room. all I heard after that was, "I'm so sorry" I believe Veronica said sobbing over me. I could tell she needed a friend at the moment. I also heard "babe please wake up I love you!!" Carter sobbed loud as ever.  Then it went black.

           **END OF FLASHBACK**

HEY GUYS HOPE YOU ENJOYED THAT SORRY ITS SHORT ILL TRY TO WRITE A LONGER CHAPTER SOON... IM HAVIMG WRITERS BLOCK MESSAGE ME SOME OF YOUR IDEAS BYE