chapter 9

SORRY FOR THIS TERRIBLE CHAPTER!!

MY POV (KASEY)

**Carter and I were thinking when he grabbed my waist and said don't worry every thing will work out. we started to makeout when Matthew interrupted yelling.**

Matthew: I have an idea!!

Kasey: what is it??

Matthew: well I was talking to Veronica and she really got emotional. she told me how she only acted that way to get noticed and she never ment anything that happened.

Kasey: whoa I feel bad

Matthew: I think we should all sit down with her and talk

Kasey: that sounds like a decent plan to me.

Carter: let's give it a try.

Kasey: let me go alone.

Carter: are your sure??

Kasey: yeah

Carter good luck babe love you!!

Kasey: love you too!!

**Carter kissed me on my cheek then I left to go to Veronica's room.....I knock on the door and she opened it crying.**

Kasey: what's wrong??

Veronica: why would you care?

Kasey: because I do!! now what's the matter

** I yelled really loud.. I think I scared her because she jumped a bit.**

Veronica: I have no friends, no boyfriend, or a life everyone that looks at me call me me names and stuff I just can't take it anymore!!

Kasey: I'm your friend and you don't need a boyfriend just relax and take a deep breath.

Veronica: thanks! I really needed someone to talk to you and Matt are great people.

Kasey: thanks I'll call you later I need to film my YouTube video.

Veronica: ok

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

** I set up my camera and started the video.**

Kasey: hey guys!! I'm here with Carter Reynolds!!

Carter: hi!

Kasey: today we are gonna do the boyfriend tag!!

Carter: let's get started

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

** we finished the video and we made the girlfriend tag on his channel.**

Carter: hey guys today I'm here with Kasey and today we are gonna do the girl friend tag.... if you want to see the boyfriend tag we did on her channel click the link below.

Kasey: hello!!

**we finished the video and I decided to go shopping with Veronica to get to know her better.**

SORRY  IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO UPDATE I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY WITH SCHOOL AND LACROSSE AND UGHH THOS CHAPTER IS TERRIBLE. ALSO PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK PLEASE!!