Chapter 6

hey guys I was bored and decided to update you guys earlier. so here you go I'm gonna try to update one more time before Friday so you guys can have 3 chapters this week. HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY!!

  ELIZABETH'S POV

** Matthew and I were sleeping when I heard his phone vibrate. I got up to get it and saw a text message saying miss me?? I unlocked his phone. yes I know the password. and saw this girl named Veronica saying sexual things to Matthew. I started to tear but I stopped when I saw a text saying leave me alone from Matthew. I got back in the bed.**

Matthew: you saw the messages??

Elizabeth: how did you know??

Matthew: I saw

Elizabeth: oh

Matthew: that's Carter's ex girlfriend. he broke up with her when she started flirting with me a few months ago.

Elizabeth: I have to tell Kasey about this Matt.

Matthew I know tell her on the morning I have a feeling Veronica's back looking for trouble.

Elizabeth: ok love you!!

Matthew: love you too!! night

**in the morning Matthew and I told Kasey.**

Kasey: really?

Matthew: yeah

Kasey: ughh Carter do you love me??

Carter: for course babe and don't forget that.

MY POV (KASEY)

** After the talk Carter and I decided to take a walk to sight see. then all of a sudden someone says.**

Veronica: hey babe I missed you why haven't you or Matthew been answering my messages??

Carter: get out of here Veronica I'm done with you this is my girlfriend Kasey!!

** Carter started to yell**

Veronica: whatever we'll see about that!!

Kasey: seriously your sick

** Veronica walked away stopping towards the hotel. Carter ran after her. I decided to just got to a store and get a new dress for the concert this afternoon.**

ELIZABETH'S POV

**I woke up and Matthew wasn't in the bed a frowned and went down to the buffet to eat when I saw this girl's face smashed against this Matthew's face they pulled apart. Matthew saw me and I ran into the elevator and broke down into tears. I ran to my room locked the door and heard loud knocking.**

Matthew: its not what it looked like babe open the door.

Elizabeth: leave me alone!!

Matthew: babe!!!

Carter: what happened!!

Matthew: Veronica kissed me and Elizabeth saw

Carter: ughh we have to do something

**I heard Carter and Matthew talking. I realized Matthew wasn't lying. I walked out and Matthew was sitting on the floor crying.**

Elizabeth: Babe why are you crying??

Matthew: because I don't wanna loose you

**I started to tear up and said..**

Elizabeth: your not gonna loose me

**Matthew hugged me and we went back in the room and talked about the Veronica situation.**

Elizabeth: what are we gonna do??

Matthew: we have to make a plan and tell Kasey and Carter about it

Elizabeth: yeah let's go find them.

MY POV (KASEY)

**Matthew and Elizabeth came barging into Carter and Matthew's room. they were talking about Veronica and everything.**

Kasey: I have a plan!

Matthew: what is it??

Kasey: ok.. I think one of you guys should act like you seriously like her... play her play her real good lml... and trick her into leaving or something.

Elizabeth: that's a great plan but who should do it.

**I got up and sat next to Carter I looked deep into his eyes and said...**

Kasey: since you know her I think you should do it. I'm trusting you... we need to do this now.. the fans will be coming soon and we can't have this drama!! thank god we came a week and 3 days early..

Carter: ok babe I won't let you down.. now let's go we only have a week I'm going to go to her hotel room and flirt

**just before Carter left he kissed me for a long time rubbed my cheek and said..**

Carter: I love you see you tonight.

CARTER'S POV

** I left the hotel room into the elevator up one floor. my heart started to beat faster and faster as I got closer to her door. knock knock she opened the door**

Veronica: Hi??

Carter: hey babe what's up?

** she looked confused then smiled.**

Veronica: come in

** we started talking and was explaining how she wanted attention..and how that's why she did all those things. she stared to cry and I gave her a hug.**

Carter: I'm sorry I should've have you more attention.

Veronica: it's ok I guess.. I came on too strong

Carter: its ok babe

**I got lost in her eyes and then kissed her I pulled away but went back she pulled away and said..**

Veronica: don't you have a girlfriend??

Carter: yeah but..

Veronica: don't let me come between you and her she seems sweet.

Carter: but I love you I still have feels for you.. I don't look at her the way I look at you.

Veronica: I'm speechless... that's sweet I love you too but I don't know let's talk later tonight

Carter: ok babe I'll text you when I'm free.

**I got back onto the elevator and realized what happened. I bumped into Matthew on my way down and told me what happed he said..**

Matthew: dude that's great acting

Carter: idk bro I felt something... I still love her and I want to be with her.

**Matthew looked shock he said let's go back to our room and talk.**

MY POV (KASEY)

**I saw Matthew and Carter talking. I got closer to try and hear what they were talking about. when I heard "I still love her" I teared up and decided to quietly and quickly run to my room. I thought to myself WHY??**