Chapter 13

NOT PROOF READ

KASEY'S POV

I woke up seeing Matthew asleep and Carter no where to be found. I quietly got out of the hospital bed and made my way to the bathroom. When i returned I saw Matthew with McDonald's. "Hey sleepy head!" said Matthew.  "hey... where's carter?" I sighed. "I insisted that he went home to sleep... he's been with you 24/7. "oh...is that for me? " I asked yeah but it might be cold" Matthew stated. "ok thanks do you think I could have some alone time?" I asked. "sure" Matthew sighed.

I wonder what's wrong with him. he's been acting strange since I woke a few days ago. must be personal. I thought. I grabbed my phone after I finished my last pancake to call Elizabeth.

KASEY AND ELIZABETH'S PHONE CALL:

k:Kasey

e:Elizabeth

k: hey stranger... long time?

e: hi

k: what's wrong??

e: Matthew and I broke up

k: what!!!!?!? why didn't you tell me sooner... e: he did it yesterday... I was depressed.

k: omg! I'm soo sorry.

e: it's ok can I see you?

k: I'm gonna leave the hospital now I'll be at your house in 10

e: ok

                   END OF CALL

  as I rushed down the hall to the elevator I bumped into someone. "MATTHEW"

"where are you going?" questioned Matthew. "to see Elizabeth" I said in annoyance. I can believe he broke up with Elizabeth. "oh...I really need to talk to you." Matthew said softly. "okay make it quick." I commanded. "the reason why I broke up with you was because... I'm falling... in love with you. Kasey everyday I see your beautiful smile it makes MW crumble inside... I know your dating Carter.. but do you think you guys are meant to be?" he said fast. and with that I jetted to the elevator.

    I can't believe he just said that to me.

This chapter was inspired by gibbylovesyou do follow her also sorry for this short chapter I have finals the next two weeks then I'm done with school yay!!