Rider

Introduction

“Jeez, if looks could kill you’d be six feet under” Jack smiles looking at the blonde slut glaring at me.  I smirk and wave at her from the car engine I was working on.  Her gaze turn icy as she flaunts out, that's right flaunts. 

“What did you do to her?” he grins knowing the answer

“I beat her boyfriends ass in a race last Friday; she lost some of her power status” 

I’m a street racer and fighter, and as you can tell a good one.  I don’t get on with many people, I don’t trust anyone easily and I don’t take any bitchy crap.  At all.  To be fair I have an unfair advantage, I was trained by some very talented boys.  They took me in after I fixed their car and they saw how crappy my apartment was.  Jack’s my boss, he's like a granddad to me and I work in his garage.  As for the whole power status thing, guys in my world are dick heads and the girls are sluts who hang off them for power and money then get humped and dumped.  There aren’t many girls who actually street race or fight.

“CASSIEEEEE” Max and James sing as they run in.  They’re the twins in the family, that's what we consider ourselves because we don’t have anyone else.  Jace, Cole and Kale follow behind grinning like idiots.  What’ve they done now?

“Hey babe” they all grin, no I am not dating any of them, as hot as they are I think of them as brothers so that's like incest?

“What’ve you done?” me and Jack asked warily.  This could be either really good or really bad for me.

“WE ENROLLED YOU IN OUR SCHOOL!!” Max and James yell.  I smiled.  That's what they all look so giddy about? Awwh.

“Thank you so much!  But you didn’t have to do this your school is really expensive and I can’t let you pay for me”  I grimace thinking of all the money

“Don’t worry sis, we take care of our own.  Here’s your schedule you start tomorrow you in all our classes” Jack scoffs behind us and we grin at each other knowing what he was thinking

That school better watch out, we’re about to wreck havoc on it.