"Home of the Slag"

As I drive up to the school and feel every eye on my car (Bugatti Veyron)

My car is literally my life, I don’t need drugs or alcohol or even caffeine because you can get high off this type of car.  As if I hadn’t already attracted enough attention I had the whole bad ass look going for me; all the other girls in school looked like daddy’s girls tramps who were easy.  This place was literally the home of the slag.  I was anything but, I'm gonna stick out like a saw thumb.

I saw my boys smirking at my grand entrance as a skidded into a spot at the school exit so I could make a swift exit later.  They had girls stood around them begging for their attention, my boys didn’t even seem to notice as the girls grinded against them they just got up and walked to meet me. 

Well there goes any chance I had at making friends.  My car was currently getting death glares from about every girl in school while every guy looked longingly at my car and the 5 ‘hottest guys in school’ walked over.  As they approached I got out my car and the attention shifted from my car to me.  The air was suddenly awake with wolf whistles and snide comments about me being a whore.  Most girls would blush and shy away from the attention I just smirked.  They all looked like arrogant rich idiots and this angered me.  I have to work a legal job and risk my life to get by while they’re here ogling at girls and making bets as to who will ‘tap me’ first.  They really should check if I'm in ear shot first.

My boys finally reach me and Max and James quickly pull me into a hug

“HEY SIS” they scream in my ears and the school parking lot becomes silent as the rest come in for a hug

“Finally, how long does it take you to get dressed on a morning?”  Jace grins

“Ugh too early to mention morning, not had enough coffee yet” I groaned

“Thought you didn’t need that stuff, the cars all the buzz you need” Cole smirks.  I hit him playfully.

“There was a time I couldn’t drive and this stuff is addictive.  I can’t go more than a day without it and you know it, you lot have seen me on a morning” I grinned and there was a simultaneous gasp.  An amazingly orange half naked girl walked over to us sneering at me.

“You lot fucked her and stayed with her.  Baby you never stay with me” she cooed latching onto Kale

“EARS! No no no no no! I do not need to hear about your sex lives.  I hear enough already in our apartment, you’re all too loud and brag too much.  It's gross no little sister should ever have to hear this stuff” I complained blocking my ears

“She lives in your apartment? You NEVER take me there why does she get to go, you must be an amazing fuck” she snarls

“AHH! NOPE, NOT LISTENING! I'm their sister that's gross never mention it again.  I don’t care if Kales a slut, I'm not exactly innocent but please do not tell me this stuff ever.  I'm leaving I'm totally grossed out.  See you guys later, NO PDA when I'm around or there will be consequences” I grinned evilly as they all looked scared and started to walk away.

“Cass!” Cole yelled, I turned around and they were all stood in a line expectantly.  I laughed and ran back kissing them all on the cheek before blowing them a final kiss a turning away

“LOVE YOU!” they yelled que more gasping

“LOVE YOU TOO!” I yelled back laughing leaving a stunned student body behind me.

I mentally groaned as I walked into the reception and saw a girl behind the desk staring at the boys walking past.

Christ she's like 30.