"Later Player"

I walked into class 10 minutes late and I'd already skipped home room.  The teacher looked like she was about to yell before realising it was me. I laughed under my breath and went and took a seat.  I heard a gasp coming from next to me and I turned to see Alex Mace and Drew staring at me.

“What?” I asked giving them a funny look

“You have 2 things to explain, 1, how the hell did you manage to not get detention for being so late, I got one for being 2 minutes late and 2, where did you get that?” Alex asked pointing at the scratch on my face.  I opened my mouth o explain when the door opened and another late student walked in.  Oh crap.

“CAN YOU EXPLAIN JUST WHY YOU WERE LATE AGAIN MR GRASON?” the teacher screamed, where would I be without my power?

“Trying to find someone” dick head replied.

“SIT DOWN NOW AND BE IN DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL TODAY” dick head blew her a kiss and turned towards the class.  His eyes widened when he saw me and he smirked.  Ass

“Someone's in my seat Miss”

“WHO ON EARTH, WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU LOT TODAY, LATENESS, CHANGING THE SEATING PLAN? WHO’S IN YOUR SEAT?”  She yelled and turned to the class face red. I waved my fingers at her and she paled

“Miss Takes, I do apologise.  If I'd of known he was talking about you I would have never spoken out of term like that please forgive me” she whimpered under my gaze, I gave her my serial killer smile

“On one condition, Alex doesn’t get a late detention” Alex laughed beside me

“Yes, Miss Takes, anything you want” Dick head was looking at the scene with amusement written across his features

“I miss one day of school and this happens?  Are all the teachers scared of her because she's a street fighter / racer?” he asked and the entire room gasped

“That's not why they’re scared of me but that certainly why you should be” I snarled at him.  How dare he! It's kind of obvious that we don’t get to do what we do by bragging, it's illegal for Christ’s sake!

“Guess I know where you got that now, this is so cool, and you’ll have to take us one day” Drew and Mace and Alex smile.  I sigh in relief.  I didn’t want the only cool people here being scared of me.

“Promise” I smile sending another glare in dicks direction I turn to the teacher and command her to continue with the lesson.

By lunch everyone had heard about who I was and that my brothers had trained me.  Dick.

I walked into the cafeteria seething; my brothers saw me and started yelled curse words.

“He didn’t know what he was doing”

“He’s a dick but he doesn’t deserve to die”

“I don’t want my baby sister to go to prison!”

“CHILL, I'm not going to kill him, I have some self control left” I muttered and they backed off.  I saw dick at the other side of the hall with his friends laughing about something.  With every table I passed the room fell more silent.  Dick smirked when I got to him.

“Hey sweetheart how's the scratch” he smiled pulling his fingers along my face.  It took everything in me to not go back on the promise to not kill him.

“Babe if you call me sweetheart or tell anyone anything else about me then it's not my injuries you should be worried about” I hissed throwing his hands off me.  I heard a few chuckles round the room.