Ignoring the 5

I can't believe they grounded me.  They said if I didn’t stay in my room they'd scratch my baby.  I didn’t doubt they would either.  So with that in mind I got up knowing I wasn’t going to talk to them until they took it back.

They all grinned at me when they saw me get up; I didn’t even look at them. 

When I got to school they all came over to see me but I walked straight past them and went to talk to Ali.  Out of the corner of my eye I saw them looking like they were about to cry.  This was going to be easier than I thought

“What's going on? Why are you ignoring them?” Drew asked

“They decided to ground me and threaten my baby so I'm not acknowledging that they exist till they take it back”

“Looks like that's not going to take long” Mace smiled looking at my brothers who were apparently coming over

“We know you're mad but you can't just disappear and expect us to be okay with it” Jace sounded broken almost.  It took everything in my not to look at him.  I needed to get them away from me or I was going to cave.

“Hey Ali, do you have any tampons I left mine at home and I'm gonna become a mess if you don’t” catching onto what I was doing she tried not to smirk

“Yes I do, what type do you use?  It might be uncomfortable if you start using a different brand”

“AGH OKAY WE’RE LEAVING.  But seriously Chloe you need to talk to us”

“I use pearl because-“

“We’re gone”

I smiled at Ali and we high fived laughing while Mace and Drew shook their heads at us.  We were still laughing when a pair of hands covered my eyes.

“Guess who?”

“Dick, shit I mean Damon” and the laughing starts again.  Me Mace Drew and Ali were literally holding onto each other for support as Damon scowled at me but we could see the corners of his mouth twitching.

“I thought you 2 hated each other” Drew laughed

“It's a love hate relationship” Damon smiled throwing an arm round my shoulder.  I shook it off

“It's not a relationship at all” I told them.  Damon rolled his eyes at me and put his are back around my shoulder.  I shook at off again.  Ali Drew and Mace laughed as Damon tried to get a hold on me and eventually giving up decided on tickling me.  I started screaming making my friends laugh more as I thrashed out at Damon trying to get him off me.  I may be a street fighter but when someone's tickling me all skill goes out the window.  I move back in an attempt to get away from him but Ali sticks her foot out and trips us so we land on the ground him straddling me still tickling me.

“Stop stop, please, I’ll do anything!” I screamed and saw Damon smirk

“Anything? Even oh I don't know taking me to a race and a fight tonight?”

“Us too!” Drew Mace and Ali yell

“YES EVEN THAT!” the tickling stops and I gasp for breath

“I hate you all, if you wanted to go you could’ve just asked” I say annoyed

“This was more entertaining” I laughed and pushed Damon off me getting up and going to class.

My brothers will not stop looking at me.  Seriously they gave up talking to me in 2nd lesson but will not stop looking at me.  It's beyond annoying. 

Eventually lunch came and I was sat with 3 very excited best friends talking about tonight when an extremely annoyed Damon came and sat next to us.

“Sup pouty” I smiled

“5 of the ‘players’ in this room will not stop looking at you it's been driving me insane” me Ali Drew and Mace tried not to laugh.

“Would these 5 players be called Jace Cole Max James and Kale?” Mace asked then blushed as he looked at her, she's so shy.

“Yes how did you know that?”

“OI STAND UP IF YOU’RE CHLOES BROTHER” Drew yelled standing up.  My brothers stand up looking confused and Damon's face turned bright red

“Were you jealous again?” I asked laughing.  He buried his face into my neck again from embarrassment as me and the girls cracked up laughing at him.  We didn’t notice from all the laughing that 2 other boys had joined us till we stopped.

“So, you're the girl Damon's giving up being a player for” one of them smiled.  Mace looked like she was about to faint.

“I can see why too, it's kind of hot that you can kick all our asses” the other smiled.

“Cass this is Zayn and Mason”

“We’re the best friends your stealing him from” they smiled and I laughed

“It's not intentional” I smiled scowling playfully at Damon, he’s not getting in my pants but I've decided to keep him around, he's entertaining.

“Girl, you're turning our table into the popular table with your brothers, now this seriously it's getting annoying we don’t want the slags of the school here” Ali practically growls looking at Zayn and Mason.

“We aren’t slags, we get around but we have never been that bad” Zayn exclaimed and Mace laughed at him.  Zayn’s face lit up and everyone at the table could see what he was thinking.

“If you break my besties heart, I will break every bone in your body and then your car.  Don’t think I won’t” I warned and he smiled again

“We’ll help” Ali and Drew smiled

“Guess I’ll just have to quit being a player then too” he smiled high fiving Damon.  Why are they all giving this up I thought players never wanted a relationship?  Mace started blushing as he winked at her.  So innocent.

“Well, you can deal with one player because I enjoy being care free” Mason grinned and we all laughed.

“I live with 5 of them, don’t worry about it”