seven {dallon}

Ryan Seaman is a fine piece of music. His hair reminded me of water I guess. Like water from some exotic country. Mexico, Cuba, something clear and beautiful. His music taste needed some work but it's not going to take much. I just have to make a move. It's like song writing, once you start it's something great.

Tyler nudged my elbow. "I got Alex," he showed me his paper. "Who'd you get?"

I look at the piece of paper slid on my desk. Mr. G does this. He makes things interesting and suspenseful.

"Who's Brendon Ur-eye?" Tyler's expression depicted confusion.

"Do you mean Brendon Urie?"

"I guess?"

"He's the new kid. Rough." Tyler said. He patted me on the back and I looked around the room. There he was, a singled out brown eyed boy. He seemed lost. He also seemed like he didn't want to do this. That makes two of us.

Ryan Ross looked at his paper, pointing him towards me. He smiled up at him and packed up his stuff. I made it easier by just getting up and going to him.

It took him a minute to notice. He set down his books and smiled awkwardly.

"You don't have to do any of the project." I say, making his look shocked.

"I was about to say the same." He let out a sigh of relief. Well, he can do it then. "I'm Brendon." He says holding out his hand.

"I know."

"Oh yeah, new kids in this school."

"No I just mean," I hold up the paper. "It's right here." I smile, he laughs awkwardly and we're silent for a second.

"So, I'll just do the project." He whispers.

"Or I we can stay after school and work on it, together." I reply. His face beams up and we shake on it.

"Deal." He says.

-

WC: 311

I didn't like creeper for no reason just they kinda spooked me but now I've been listening to the songs they played during the show and I love them tbh

ESPECIALLY since I have videos of Oliver looking damn beautiful

-me