[CAST] [EDITED]

(a/n): Finally!! You can now hear's the Official Cast's Of "It all Started with a Pinky Swear"

P.S. Everything said is only my imagination, they're scared of stuff and etc. is also my imagination so please do not take it as a real one. 

This chapter might be edited. please take note. Thank you.

-----------

Park Chorong as Chrystal Paige - The main character of the story. Known as "Group's Mother' Due to being an acting mother. Her inspiration for this is her mother. She is Kind, and softhearted, her memories when she was 2nd grade was quite hazy due to her head hitting a rock. She is also saved by Lu Han, her Childhood Friend. Although, she is Softhearted, she also has a bad side, Chrystal gets real pissed when her patience's gone to zero. Never underestimate her! 

"If I'd go to another world without you, Then I'd Just die rather not to see you there."

Yoon Bomi as Brenna Caitlyn - She is known as the "Everyone's Love" Due to having two men loving/liking her. She is also Chrystal's Bestfriend, the two hang out together almost everytime. She loves to dance and become the classroom's clown. I won't spoil more about her, since, From the looks of it, she's deceiving.

"Having the both of you Like me is like choosing who my real mother is."

Jung Eunji as Carmen Jung - The group's "Happy Virus". She is very rare to be seen sad, or stressed, due to being the happy virus. She is the group's atmosphere changer, everytime she thinks its already on the 'awkward' zone. Carmen loves to hang out with new people, specially on girls.

"I'm actually not Happy Carmen right now. I am hurt, And emotionally stressed."

Son Naeun as Franceska Smith - She is the group's "Big Laugh" rather than "Face of the Group" Since, Chrystal prefers that everyone is equal, and that no one is 'ugly'. She is talented in arts and crafts, a daredevil, and a dancer. She is practically inlove with EXO's Kai. No more spoilers!

"When I laugh, I'm not really laughing. I'm just doing the title 'Big Laugh'."

Kim Namjoo as Amy Huang - Amy is good at being 'plastic'. Then she gained the title "Plastic Huang". Though, everyone hates her, the Girls still accepted them and made a good impersination to everyone. In the past year, everyone started to like her, but still, Everyone know's her real colors off-public.

"I hated being 'Plastic Huang'. It feels really bad. Like you killed so many people, even though you're just trying to gain some friends. I'm hard to become trusted right?"

Oh Hayoung as Janica Oh - The group's maknae. Known as "Fatty Maknae" due to having too much weight. Even though that she is fat, she never bothers them and just ignores them. She is fierce and she loves to go on adventures.

"Im Fat, I know! But atleast, when there's no food, Your all dead. Me? I'm still dying."

EXO | As Themselves

F(x) | As Themselves

With the Special Participation of:

Solo Artist | Ailee

Sonyeo Shidae or Girls Generation | As The Teachers