Chapter 2

Hermione pov.

We are standing at the airport waiting for our plane to come. Harry and I have been talking about everything. We think it would be a nice start in the muggle world. And most of the american wizarding world aren't really into the whole harry potter thingy.

On the big screen before us stands that we can start bording our plane. So Harry and I walk to it. We show our tickets and take our places in the first class. "Have you ever been in a plane before Harry?" I ask him.

"No and I don't like the feeling of going to fly in the air without a broom. It's not like the dursleys would ever take me with them when they go on vacation."

"Yeah, I kind of suspected it. But don't worry we'll be fine. I have been in planes dosens of times. I even whent to La once. To visit my uncle Donald. But I was only 4 years old then. He died shortly after. So we never really whent there again. That was also the last time I saw Kensie. She was 15 or something like that." I said. The plane takes of and I see that Harry doesn't look so scared anymore.

"That quite the sad story about your uncle. What do you remember of him?" Harry asks once we where a little higher in the air.

"He was my favorite uncle. And Kensi was my absolute favorite cousin. But we lost contact after he died. Because she ran away from her mothers house. And then my mother, uncle Donalds sister, thought that she cheated on my uncle. So yeah lost contact. But my uncle was this brave man who always knew how to make people laugh." I tell harry.

"Sounds like you had better luck in the uncle department." Harry jokes. We laugh.

After that we didn't talk much and Harry slept for a while. I am just reading my book. When I realise that I don't even know what Kensi looks like or what she does for a living. I don't know if she knows what I look like. Or if she after she ran away even came back or whent on the right path or became someone who does illegal things. I don't know anything about her anymore.

So I just take out my laptop and type, Kensi Blye. I wait for the result to come up. But nothing thare isn't a single thing about her. Not even a facebook or snapchat account. Uhmm maybe her fiancé. I type Marty Deeks, but again nothing. Weird. I go to my mail and send a email to Kensi.

'Hey Kensi,
I'm already in the air on my way to LA but I forgot to mention that i don't know what you look like. Could you maybe send a picture or something. I will send you one to.
See you soon,
Hermione.'

So I click send but only after putting a picture of me and Harry with it

So I click send but only after putting a picture of me and Harry with it. Ten minutes later I get an email back that said:

'Hey hermione,
That's a good idea. I will put a picture in this email. See you soon. Bye,
Kensi.'

So now we know what they look like

So now we know what they look like. Kensi looks so in love there. She's lucky that she has him.

After the plane ride...

Harry and I just woke up because we are going to land very soon. My laptop still stands before me and I poke Harry in his arm.

"Harry look this are Kensi and Deeks. I also send them a picture of us so we all know who we are looking for." I say while showing the photo.

"Alright 'mione. We better get ready to land soon." He says and I nod. And put away my laptop.

Kensi pov

"Deeks we have to go. We are going to be late." I yell through ops. Hermione and Harry got on their plane yesterday morning but it's a long flight so they will arrive in an hour. It's 9 now. We had to go to work at 8 but Hetty said that we could pick them up and go to the boatshed with them so we could find out why they were running from brittain. But we did have to be here for an hour first because we do have paper work.

"Yes, I'm coming." Deeks yells back. Sam and Callen are looking a me as if I'm crazy. Deeks and I still didn't tell them about Harry and Hermione so they didn't know why we where going to the airport.

Deeks and I get in the car. He is driving so I grab my phone and take out the picture Hermione send me. "Deeks look. This is what they look like so we can find them."

"Okay. But do they even know you are aa federal agent and I'm a cop. Or do we need cover stories?" He asks.

"Shit, I hadn't thought about that yet. I will call Hetty."

At the phone... H-hetty K-kensi
H - Hello miss blye. Why do you call?
K - Hetty do you think we should do a cover story or can they know about NCIS?
H - No they can't know about it. Nell already fixed it. Mr Deeks works as a lawyer. And you will work as a journalist.
K - Alright. But then we can't question them.
H - Yes we can I will inform agents Callen and Hanna. They will come to your house and say that they have information that two people ar hiding there. Do you understand?
K - Yes I will take them to our house and then Sam and Callen are coming to get them.
H - Yes indeed. Bye miss blye.
K - Bye Hetty.
End of call

I explain the cover stories to Deeks. "Alright. That should be easy. I mean we have had that cover dosens of times." He says when I'm finished. "And either way we could still help them get into the police academy. Because that's what they wanted to do right?"

"Yeah, Hermione maybe wanted to become a lawyer or something like that. But we're here so let's get out." I say. And we both get out of the car.

Word count: 1043