Prologue

"Class dismissed." The 49-year-old Math teacher said in a strict way. Whole class stood up nervously and bowed. "Good bye and thank you ma'am."

"Your voice looks like you drained energy. Do you really hate Math?! You know Math is one of the--- I'll go now." The teacher cleared her throat and walked away from 11 Special Class 1 room.

The class sat down in a synchronize order, and all of them started to chit-chat since the next teacher will arrived in the next 30 Minutes , Chemistry teacher to be specific.

The 2nd row is the most talkative row in their room. The officers, especially the class president, sat there so the president don't mind if their classroom is messy or whatnot.

But atleast the vice president isn't one of those.

"She didn't continue her sentence LOL." Saeil, the treasurer, snorted.

"I wonder what she'll say if she continue" Haejoon, the peace officer, complimented.

"Oh I know! Maybe she'll say---" The president, Jihyoon, started whispering to Sunghye which is also the peace officer.

Sunghye laughed like there's no tomorrow. She then tell to their other classmates and laughed.

"Can all of you shut up at once?"

The class turned around to see who the hell disturb their chit-chat.

A boy with black hair, puffy cheeks and pinky thin lips crossed his arms, giving them a cold face.

"We're the first section. Are we even the model of all sections in our grade?" He then looked at the president.

"Kwon Jihyoon, you're the president here. How come you have that kind of attitude? Are you even a president?" Jihyoon just rolled her eyes.

"You should've been the president instead of vice president, Choi Bo Min."

The boy just sigh. He didn't know what to do. It's his first time to argue with the president. He shouldn't do that, but atleast he said everything that was unsaid few months before.

"I'll go to my locker. I forgot to bring my Chemistry book." He then walked away. Luckily he had an excuse, or else this arguement will continue until the guidance councilor called them.

"Whait what--- Yah! Where are you going?!"
"He just walked away?!"
"Heol!"

***

Footsteps echoed the hallway. Bomin sighed as he finally reached his locker.

"God why is it so far away?" He shook his head and open the code of the locker.

Notebooks, a wad of gum, paper and two toothpicks were present in his dusty locker.

"The heck who put a wad of gum here?!" He disgustingly removed the gum and luckily, there's a trash bin beside his locker. Besides, his' was the last locker in the school.

"Two toothpicks?!" He grab the toothpicks and threw it.

He was about to grab the book when he suddenly thought of something. He froze and started to tremble.

If he didn't put toothpicks and gum in his locker, then who? And that means, someone knows his locker's code?!

The lad shook that thought in his head and grab the Chemistry book. He then headed straight to his room.

***
"Ok class, turn your book to page 200."

As expected, the whole class sychronized in order to turn to page 200.

Bomin formed his lips into a thinner line as the teacher lectured.

Just then, there's something at the next page which is page 201. Something that catches his attention the moment he turn the page. Something that made his eyes looked as big as saucers.

"A pink envelope?"

He gets it then put it in his Chemistry notebook. He sigh.

"Who the heck put an envelope in my book?"