Chapter 5 - Awkward

3rd Person's POV

Three words. Eleven letters. Say it and it will shoot your heart.

"Let's break up."

"Wh-why? What did I do?" The lad wiped his tears and sniffed. The lass just look at him with her usual cold face.

"Nothing. It's just that..."

She cut her sentence as she looked at him.

"I don't love you anyway."

The gal walked past away from him. He then looked at her, walking far away from him. The latter just wiped his tears and snot in his uniform and went at the other side of the direction.

5 words. 18 letters. Say it and it will break your heart.

•~•

Bomin's POV

Being the 'classroom's muse', Hyeri is absolutely stunning. She has hazelnut brown hair and eyes, she has a pale skin and long nose. She kinda reminds me one of those American actors somehow.

Just because I said that doesn't mean I had a crush on her. I just complimented her.

"You agree the topic that I told you earlier?" She asked while putting her hair behind her ear. Damn, this girl.

"Uh, yeah sure. Where shall we meet?" I get my cellphone and tap the 'Memo' App just to type the address. She then smiled.

"Since our project will be submitted at the last week of next month, how about we'll do it at the second week? I'm kinda busy tho." I nodded. "Ah I see..."

Ting!

A notification popped out in the screen and it was a text message from Donghyun hyung. Wait, is he absent? I looked around and there's no sign of hyung.

donghyun hyung
|Active Now|

donghyun hyung
Yow

cbm
HYUNG! WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?! I DIDN'T SAW YOU HERE!!!

cbm
SERIOUSLY HYUNG?!?!?!

donghyun hyung
chill dude

donghyun hyung
Calm the shit down

donghyun hyung

cbm
HOW CAN I CALM WHEN YOU'RE NOT AROUND

cbm
BBIIIITTTTCCHHH!!!!!

donghyun hyung
oKAY DUDE

donghyun hyung
have some respect will you¿

donghyun hyung
Actually, I'm absent today

cbm
it's pretty obvious. Duhhhh

donghyun hyung
Yeah

donghyun hyung
But anyways

donghyun hyung
I'm sick and I'm currently here at my house

cbm
K

donghyun hyung
See¿? You didn't care¡

cbm
OF COURSE I CARE HYUNG

donghyun hyung
THEN Y DID U SEND ME A 'K'?¿

donghyun hyung
NOT 'HYUNG WTF'????

donghyun hyung is typing...

______________________

|OKAY I'M SORRY|  |   SEND
_

___________________

"Last warning, Mr. Choi."

I almost jumped when I saw Mr. Kim standing beside me, extending his hand.

All of my classmates stared at me, especially Jihyoon who was smirking. I rolled my eyes and give my phone to Mr. Kim.

"I'll give it to you after class, Mr. Choi. You know the rules." He put my phone in his bag.

He clapped his hands and cheerfully said, "Kids! Go back to your position now! Discussing for your topic is over!" We silently arranged our chairs and afterwards, we sat.

Somehow, he's a mood switcher.

______

"Where are you going, Bomin-ssi?" Joochan hyung put his arm around me. I chuckled.

"I'm going to Donghyun hyung's house. He texted me earlier --" Just as we go outside the campus, I stopped and my heart started to beat faster.

Oml I forgot.. I forgot... i FORGOT

"Damn I forgot my cellphone! Joochan hyung, can you wait here?" I said and went away to the building. I heard hyung shouted but I didn't turn back.

As I entered the building, I noticed a girl was looking at the bulliten board. I gulped.

Are these rumors true? That there's a girl walking around the building? Some said she died at this building because of some disease. Holy shiiiitttt

I slowly stepped backward. Sweats were dripping and I tried to wiped them.

All of a sudden, the girl turned around and I screamed.

I was about to run away, afraid she'll cursed me, when suddenly...

She smiled and waved at me. "This is Hyeri, your classmate remember?" She slowly walked to me and patted my head.

"Here's your phone. I've been looking for you." She extended my hand and puts my phone in my palm. "Bye"

She turned away and walked away.

I shooked my head after. I can feel my heart beats faster than before.

I blushed.

"Shit that was awkward." I turned around and walked away from the building.

_____
this book will update every Wednesday!!!!