Chapter 6 - Spill the tea

Joochan's POV

"Holy cow."

As we entered Donghyun's room, we saw Donghyun lying on the bed. Bomin sat at the edge of the bed immediateley. We greeted each other and I sat at the chair which was beside his study table.

Man, she really did that?

《Flashback》

Few minutes has passed and he didn't come back. Goosebumps then appeared.

Damn, those rumors about the dead girl might be true.

Slowly, I get my cellphone and messaged him.

Choi Brat
|Active Now|

Joochan
Where are u??

Joochan
YAH

Joochan
JUST REPLY U BRAT

Joochan
COME ON

Joochan
Im scared

Seen

My legs were shaking after I send the latest message.

If he's active, why the hell he didn't reply? This brat even seen it!

Joochan
REPLY, U BRAT

Joochan
BIIIJJJJ

Seen

Suddenly, an arm wrapped around my shoulder. I gasped. Shit, the rumors are true.

"P-please don't kill m-me. I-I'm not ready to d-di-die!" I shouted as I covered my face.

"'Not ready to die'? Come on hyung." I turned around and it was this brat. I grabbed his hand and we went outside. "Fucking brat."

As we walked to Donghyun's house, he told me about what happened earlier.

'Goodness, I thought the rumor is true.' I thought.

As we stepped inside of his house, he told about our classmate, Hyeri.

My eyes widden.

《End of flashback》

"Hyung, do you have cancer?" Bomin asked suddenly. Wtf?!

"Bitch what the fuck?!" Donghyun kicked his tummy, but not that hard. "Ow!"

"Just because he's sick, doesn't mean he has a cancer, u brat!" I blurted. Bomin scratched his nape. "I'm just curious, hyung." "Curious?!?!?! Are u fucking out of mind?!"  Bomin shooked his head.

Such an innocent child. Tsk. Tsk.

"Maybe he has a fever." I said. Donghyun sighed and adjusted himself. Now, he sat beside Bomin. "Nope."

"TB?" Bomin asked again.

"Cold?" I asked.

"Chicken Pox?" Bomin, are u blind?

"Heart disease?"

"Leukimia?"

"gUYs!!! I don't have any kind of serious diseases!" Donghyun calmed us down.

"It's just that...."

Donghyun said a sentence. I almost fell down. Bomin widened his eyes.

HE AND HIS GIRLFRIEND BROKE UP?!?!

***

Donghyun's POV

"Me and my girlfriend broke up."

I noticed Joochan almost fell down and Bomin widened his eyes.

Even saying this to my friends makes me hurt so much.

"Hyung, why did the two of you ended your relationship?" Bomin asked.

"She's the one who ended our relationship. I really don't know the real reason, but she said to me that she doesn't love me anymore." I started.

"I love her so much." A tear fell down to my cheeks.

"She's a bitch." Bomin blurted out. "If she didn't love you, she should've broke up with you in the first place." I stomp my feet.

"Then what's the purpose when she send love letters to you?" He asked again.

My world turn upside down. My mind went blank.

Bomin's right. What's the purpose when she send love letters to me?

Is it because she wanted to play feelings with me?

"Ahh!" I put my hand in my head as the pain strikes. I saw Joochan running towards me and sat beside me.

"Yah! Are u okay?" Both of them asked. "Yeah I'm okay." I lied.

"Speaking of love letters, Joochan, do you know that Bomin also received a love letter?" I asked.

Joochan crossed his eyebrows. "What?"

"You didn't know?" He shooked his head.

Finally, our teas have been spilled