Chapter 7 - Not Again

《Starting from now, this story will focus on Bomin more.✌》

A week has passed and I'm currently here in my classroom as usual, waiting for our adviser. Last week, me and Donghyun hyung told my secret about love letter to Joochan hyung. He was shocked obviously, but not as shock as Donghyun hyung(when he knew that I received a love letter).

"Hey Chaemin," I tap the lass' shoulder infront of me. She turns around and smile. "Hi and good morning, Class Vice-President Choi Bo Min! How may I help you?"

Chaemin's one of the weirdest students here in our school. She just dyed her hair blonde and there's ambre,which is color pink and she said that she wanted to be like Irene noona from Red Velvet.

Her greeting is also weird. Just like today, she would greet with your position and the sentence 'how may i help you' and I'm not comfortable to that.

I awkardly smile. "Uh, do we have homework in P.E right?" Her smile faded and the next thing is she frowned.

Don'ts for Chaemin #1: Don't ask her about homework because she'll rant all day and blocked you on social media for one day. (Which I forgot damn)

"WHAT THE FUCK?! YOU SHOULD'VE LISTEN TO MR. OH LAST WEEK, YOU LITTLE DEAF PIECE OF SHIT! IT'S FUCKING 7:30 AM IN THE MORNING AND YOU ASKED WHAT'S THE FUCKING HOMEWORK?!?! (Blah blah blah..)" And there you go, she started to rant.

"Okay okay." I whispered-shouted and went outside of the classroom to get my P.E book. I can still hear her rant. Jeez..

While opening the locker, I whistled some of my favorite songs. I finally get my P.E book, closed the locker and walked away.

When I came back, our adviser was there. Shoot.

"Good morning, Ms. Jung! I was just getting my P.E book in my locker. I'm sorry." I greet and bowed. I quickly went to my seat and put the book in my bag.

***

After snack time, we went to the open field cuz today's period is P.E, as usual, while bringing our P.E books.

I hope Chaemin's not gonna blurt out that we have assignment >/<

"Okay class!" Mr. Oh clapped his hands the moment we sat at the bleachers. "Before we start our class, let's have an activity first." We groaned.

"What are we gonna do this time, seonsaengnim? 'Jump high until we die'?" One of our foreign classmates(there are two of them) asked in Korean, but in the last sentence he said in English, which made me snicker. My other classmates and our teacher gave our foreign classmate a 'confused look'.

Good thing I'm the only one who understands English. Heh

"Uh, thanks for asking. Anyways, our activity is a little different. We haven't done this tho, and I'm sure all of you haven't done this during your previous school years." He announced. "We'll have a dance competition. This is 50%, so goodluck." Jihyoon was about to open her mouth when Mr. Oh said, "It's individual."

OMG

Donghyun smiles and stomps his feet rapidly. "This is so excited!!!"

(Few minutes passed....)

"That was impressive, Mr. Kim Dong Hyun!" Mr. Oh clapped his hands then writes something on his paper. Donghyun hyung smiled then sat beside me.

"As expected!" He proudly said. I rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Last but not the least is Mr. Choi Bo Min. Goodluck kido." Mr. Oh and other of my classmates clapped.

Oh My God

I nervously stood up and went beside Mr. Oh. "Show us what you got, Mr. Choi. Music cue!!"

I waited and waited when one of our classmates turned on the music. My eyes widden.

"지금 너랑 나랑 모든게 다 것지말 같아 가타~"

"Oh shit. Out of all musics, why 'Now We'?" I whispered-shouted and started to dance. My classmates started to cheer me up, especially Joochan hyung and Donghyun hyung. I can feel I'm blushing because of embarrasment.

Once Jin noona's part ended, the music stopped and all of them, including Mr. Oh, stood up and clapped. I went back to the bleachers and sat. "A boy dancing in girl group's song? Wow." He then started to write something in the paper. I notice that my classmate mouthed 'Sorry! That's the only song that hasn't played!' to me.

"Ok class, open your book on Page 368 and we'll start our discussion." We open our books in the said page and Mr. Oh started to discuss.

"Uh Bomin..." Someone started to tap my right shoulder. I turned around and it was Donghyun hyung. "Yes hyung?" He open his mouth, then closes it. I raised eyebrow.

"What is it, hyung?"

"Uh...."

"Don't tell me you have fever again?"

"Tha-that's not what I meant."

"Then what?!" I shrieked. All of my classmates and Mr. Oh looked at me. "First warning, young man." He yelled then continued to discuss.

"Then what?" This time, I whispered-shouted. Donghyun hyung gulped and he handed me a-----

My eyes widden. I can feel that someone punched me in the stomach so hard.

ANOTHER LOVE LETTER?!?!

"NOT AGAIN?!" I shrieks again.

"MR. CHOI AND MR. KIM! DETENTION!" Mr. Oh shouted.

______

I was sick last week so I didn't publish :(((

And yes,it was a long ass chapter