Chapter 3: Crush?

Bomin's POV

"Hyung, what should I do??"

"Dunno."

I look at my watch. It's already 7:30 AM and there's no sign of our adviser.

"Hyung! Your girlfriend sent you a love letter last year, remember?" Donghyun hyung blushed.

"Y-yes. That time, after knowing that someone place a love lattere in my locker, I secretly waited inside my locker. And when the locker opened, I was shocked to see it was her! We confessed later so --- Hey you should do the same!" He patted my back. I rolled my eyes.

Me? Doing that? Who in the mind do that?

"Maybe it's your crush who's giving you the letter."

My crush?

"I'll suffocate. I'm too young to die. And I don't ---." He just chuckled.

"Bomin-ah" He sighed.

"Ne hyung?"

"Who's your crush?"

My mind went blank. I bit my lower lip. My crush? Well surely ---

Just then our adviser finally came. Hyung went to his proper seat (he's not my seatmate) and Jihyoon, since she's my seatmate (she went to hyung's seat), sat beside me.

"Okay class, turn your page to (blah blah blah blah)...."

***

Snack time came and I quickly went outside the room.

Who in the world is this person? Why would this person put the envelope in my locker? And it's a love letter?! Wtf

I shook my toughts in my head and just continued running.

Maybe today, that person will put another in my locker. Maybe today, I will see that person!

Honestly, I'm not interested that kind of thing, especially crush. It makes me irritated and stupid and thinks life is all rainbows and glitters when you're with crush. Besides, in the end you didn't end up with your crush because he or she has someone else(well, some people are like that). All I have to do is to study--

Suddenly, my stomach growl and I'm not in the mood to eat. "I'll eat later, tummy." I pat my tummy.

And finally, my locker was a centimeter away from me. I noticed a girl, well shorter than me, stands beside my locker. I only saw her back.

I gulp. Maybe this is the person! A girl!

And why the hell should I care about that? If she confessed to me, I'll reject her right away. Pfft. Easy as that.

I walked towards my locker. That's when the girl turned around.

"Oh it's you, Boms." Jihyoon smiled and walked away.

Did she just call me 'Boms'? That's the ugliest nickname I've ever heard.

I rolled my eyes and went to my locker. Earlier this morning, me and hyung went to Mrs. Song, the guidance councilor, and asked her if we could change the password of my locker and she agreed. Finally, I can---

Wait a minute

What if Jihyoon knows my new password?

What if she's the sender?

"That's fucking impossible!" I quickly open the locker after and I prayed, hoping she's not the one who puts a love letter.

Please please please please

I get my books and flipped the pages. And thank goodness, there's no sign of envelope.

"Oh gosh." I sigh and locked the locker(with my password of course) and went away.

***

3rd Person's POV

After the lad walked away, a sillhoute of was seen beside the corner. Turning its head left and right and there's no sign of people, it slowly walked away and stops.

It pouts its lips, as if it had failed a mission.

"Fuck." Then, it shook its head and went away in a different direction.

______

Hi ya'll!!

Just want to know that Infinite got their second win im so proud :')

And woollim dropped teasers for golcha's comeback what the fUCK

COMEBACK DATE: 01/29/17

please anticipate!!!

-ddongYunie_-