Surgery, School And Other Teenage Problems

Ty'Lee's P.O.V

"Sooo. Ty I guess you can say your going back to school." My mom smiled while I gave her that face like. ._. bish whet. "Uhm. Why???" I looked at her like she was stupid and she shrugged "You still gotta get your education Ty" I shook my head from side to side "Right now school can suck my di-" before I finished the sentence she gave me that look. I groaned "Maaaaaa why I gotta go back? Im 18. Senior year then Im off doin whatever I wanna do"

"Speaking of doin watchu wanna do…" she trailed off while I raised my eyebrows "What do you plan on doin after  you graduate? You movin out for sure. Ion need more than 5 stayin here" She brushed me off. "You gon kick the baby out but you cant kick out the oldest?" I nodded to Dustin who was in the kitchen singing rather loudly and making a sandwich. She rubbed her temple and sighed. She then took off her house shoe and threw it at him

"DANG TY. WHAT I DO?!" he questioned looking at me "NIGGA THAT WAS NOT ME" I shrieked standing up "WHY YALL SO LOUD?!" Bryan screamed walking down the steps "DONT BE YELLIN AT ME!!" I looked at him like he was crazy "IM YELLIN AT YOU CAUSE YOU YELLIN IN GENERAL!!!" He yelled again "AITE SEE NOW IM FENNA YELL AT EVERYBODY" Carnell screamed running down the steps

"ITS ALWAYS SOMN GOIN ON IN THIS HOUSE!! WHAT IS WRONG WIT YALL?!" Kelly piped up behind Carnell "WASNT NOBODY EVEN TALKIN TO YALL 3 SO EH SHUT IT UP" I turned back to Dustin to start goin back off on him "HOLD UP. SOMEBODY STOLE MY BATMAN SWEATSHIRT" Patrick came down the steps mitching. I turned to him and stale faced.

"NIGGA I STOLE THAT DAMN SWEATSHIRT LIKE A WHOLE 3 WEEKS AGO" In a matter of seconds we were all screaming at each other. My moms was juss readin a magazine and sippin some lemonade. Im pretty sure she was used to this anyways. 1 extra voice wasnt shit. She already had 5. "OKAY. OKAY. SHUTUP." I screamed silencing everyone and grabbing my momma's attention. "Why are we eve-"

I stopped mid sentence with my eyes wide. "Uh. Ty. What happened to your voice?" Carnell questioned "My voice. MOMMY!!!!!! THEY BROKE MY VOICE!!!!!" I cried. My voice was extremely raspy and it felt like I had a sore throat. I gripped my throat while my momma chuckled "Maaa. Its- Ughh. Its not funny!!" I shrieked still clutching my throat "Alrite. Alrite. You'll be fine. Patrick had the same problem. He's still breathing"

She shrugged "But I still had to get my tonsils taken out" He pointed out while my jaw fell to the floor "I GOTTA DO WHAT?!" I yelled but soon after groaned "Really Patrick" My momma stale faced him and he scratched his neck "Sorry" To say I was scared is an understatement. A nigga was horrified. Literally. "B-but I dont w-wanna get my tonsils t-taken out" I was damn ner in tears.

Dont look at me like that. I fuckin hate needles. I fuckin hate hospitals. And I fuckin hate surgery. "Well ya wanna be stuck with a raspy voice the rest of your life?" Kelly added I glarred and punched his shoulder "And on top of all that you still gotta go to school in August" Dustin nodded "Good job Dustin. I feel a million times better" I said sarcasticly. "Awww. My poor baby girl" my momma came and hugged me while the guys stale faced. "You never hugged us like that" Patrick complained "Look around. Im the only girl AND cause of yall I gotta get my tonsils taken out" I stuck out my tongue at them

"Hold. Up. I aint did nothin!!" Carnell shouted "Dustin started it. He yelled at me. I aint even throw the house shoe momma did" I glarred while he did the same "Stop blamin my momma" He hissed "Actually I did throw it" She shrugged and his face dropped "HA-Ahhhh" I started to laugh in his face but my throat pain prevented me from doing so. "Okay since you gotta get tonsils taken out I guess I should call the doctor. Somebody go to the store and get some ice cream for your sister"

"What she need ice cream for??" Dustin asked putting on his shoes. "Does it matter? You boutta go get it" I rolled my eyes and he looked taken back at my sudden attitude. "Oookay." he grabbed the keys and shook his head "I'll be right back" when he left I jogged back to my room bout bored af so I juss decided to go to sleep.

~~

I woke up and groaned. My throat hurts and my arm hurts to.  Ty'Lee down. I sat up a little and realized I was laying on Simba. "Oh shit. My bad g" I moved my thigh off of his tail and he purred I picked up my fone and scrolled through my contacts debating on who to call. I stopped and realized aint nobody to call. I stood up and instantly got cold "Bruh. These niggas got money to blow but aint fenna turn on no heat. Wtaf" I mumbled to myself.

Quickly, I put on my Adidas sweats, A$AP Rocky sweatshirt and skull socks. I threw my hair into a messy bun and scurried outta my room. "Bruhhhh. No. Im the favorite up in here" I heard Dustin arguing with Patrick "Sike my nigg. Im Ty's favorite AND mommas favorite" he retorted back "Actually. Bryan's my favorite" I mumbled messing with the air. "Ayeee. Turn Uhhhhp. Im the favorite" Bryan poped outta nowhere and did a lil dance.

"Bruh. No. Im her favorite" Carnell came from the kitchen eating a piece of pizza. "You clearly juss heard me say Bryan is my favorite. And why is it so damn cold in here?!" I screamed with my fucked up ass voice "Because its a house full of cold blooded people" Kelly said leaning down on the steps. "Broo. Can you not?" I chuckled and punched his knee. "Owchhh. Yo voice might be off but yo punches still hurt" He rubbed his knee and looked at me crazy

"Shutup" I rolled my eyes and walked to the kitchen. "Im hungryyyyy" I whined while they groaned "Oh. So yall not gon feed me? Coo" I ignored them on my way upstairs. "I luff you Tyyy" Carnell yelled "Fuck you" I mumbled laying back in my bed. And back to square one. Hungry. Injured. And in pain. Lovely. 

~~

Short. Extremely short. Sowwy.

                                          -Bree 