Yeet That Ass Out My Face

 Ty'Lee 

"Elijah. Im going to beat your ass" I was currently at Nique's house and everybody was here from Diggy fine ass to Jacob Latimore. Shocking seein his ass here since the nigga cant call nobody for a whole 3 weeks. "Nah. You not" He chuckled and put me in headlock. See Im not fenna stunt. EJ is bout coo asl. Diggy bout sexy asl. ( Yes Lord.  ) Bre nd Prince bout quiet asl, Zoey ( Niques lil bae ) is a damn foo, Ray is crazy asl, Bahja slow as a bish, and Roc...? Ion kno. Somn wrong wit that lil yellow nigga. Jacob is juss somn else. *Kevin Hart voice*

"Foe. Where da food at?" Roc called from the kitchen "Nigga. Get outta people's kitchens" Ray shook his head and glanced up from his phone "Meanwhile this ugly nigga still got me in a head lock" I mugged everyone for not helping me and tried to get Elijah's arms from around my neck. Once they were off I sat away from him cause he kept smirking at me. I juss shook my head and chuckled. "What yall wanna do thoeee?" Bahja asked hangin upside down on the couch.

"Aw I meant to ask earliar, T-Y what happened to yo voice? I gotta go kick some ass?" Ray said making me look up from texting Zander. "Chill B" I chuckled "Naaan much actually. I got into a loud ass argument wit all of my brothers. My throat got fucked up, moms took me to the hospital, Long story short, I gotta get my tonsils taken out. I cant drink coffee or nun hot and I can barely sing" They groaned and I nodded "Yess moe. Shit is fucked up. Yall kno I love Starbucks like Im a white girl" They busted out laughing and I shrugged.

"You realize your mixed with black AND white. Rite?" I thought about it for a second. "So!! You mixed wit like 72 different races" I stale faced Ray causing everyone to laugh even harder. "Whatever B. Ion got time for this shit" I chuckled and walked to the kitchen. I looked in the fridge and grabbed some water "Aye Ty can we talk?" I turned and saw Jacob. The sight of him made me roll my eyes. "What" I opened the water and took a sip.

"Look. I was wonderin if we could give us another chance" I damn ner laughed in his face "Uhm. Im talkin to someone already.....Stop bein so damn nosey yall" I chuckled and darted my eyes to the door while they scrambled to get away "Nigga you stepped on my toe!!!" Zoey whisper/yelled. "Ty look...I really like you okay? I juss had a lot goin on at the moment" he grabbed my hand and I nodded. "I totally understand" I almost smiled. almost. "But that still dont change the fact that Im talkin to someone" I pulled my hand from his and he sighed.

"Well what can I do to make you stop talkin to this someone?" I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "You cant do anything. Im still gonna talk to him. You cant tell me who I can and cant talk to. You aint my daddy so chill" I was about 3.7 seconds away from goin tf off. "Why? Why not?? So that Legacy dude can cheat on you with another female?! Again?!" Okay. Breathe Ty'Lee. Take a deep ass breath. Okay Im good. "First of all. Me and Legacy went on ONE WHOLE DATE and now everyone thinks we're dating. Second. Me and you never went on a date. PERIOD. Third. I aint even talkin to Legacy no more so sit there in your saltiness and be salty"

I swiftly walked away and almost had a heartattack when I bumped into a shirtless Diggy. "My bad T" I was staring mindlessly at his body....Like. Bruhhhh. He clapped in my face and I snapped out of it. "What?" I asked looking at his face finally. "See somn you like?" He smirked and I rolled my eyes. "Please. Every female from age 13-21 has daydreamed about all that before so chilllllllll" I mushed his face and he chuckled "And put on a shirt before T.I.P kick yo ass" I yelled before entering the living room where everybody was watchin Notorius. "Girls we needa have a female meeting. Now." I declared

They saw the look on my face and in a heartbeat we were in Zonique's room "What happened between you and Jacob? I heard yellin. I was boutta come in there and pop off but Zoey held me back" Nique sat on the edge of her bed while Bahja chuckled "Yeah. He talm bout he wanna give us another shot like. Uhm no thanks. Then when I said Im talkin to someone else he automatically assumes its Legacy. Like bruh. Its not. Legacy played me first of all, Second you aint said a word to me in 3 weeks and NOW you wanna talk? Recollect yo fuckin life moe"

"Okay. 2 things. Legacy played you?! And when you get a new boo?" Bre smirked and leaned back in the office chair. "Yeah man. We went out a few days ago then the day after he was with another female. And to top it off, The nigga been blowin up my phone" I rolled my eyes and messed with my hair. "Best believe next time we see each other he gettin fucked up on sight. Youn mess wit the sus" Bahja shook her head while laying on the floor. "Tru, Tru. Anyway. The new boo" Nique raised her eyebrow and I chuckled.

"Lightskin, grey eyes, curly hair, super tall, his smile is life bruh" I smiled myself "Daaaaaamn" they said in unison while I died on the floor laughing "Whats his name? His name gotta be sexy cause he sound sexy" Bahja sat up and asked "Zander" Before anyone could respond my phone went off. I smiled thinkin it was Zander but that ringtone changed my whole mood.

"It aint nun to cut that bitch off" ( SNIP SNIP HOE. ) Bre sang along and spun in the chair "Speaking of the damn devil" I showed them the screen and it said 'Legacy ' "You gon answer?" Nique asked "Nah Im sendin that ass to voicemail" They laughed and before I said another word the door busted open and the guys flew in "Dang Prince man" EJ groaned and sat up "Thats what yall asses get for eavesdroppin" I chuckled "Whatever moe. All I kno is...next time I see Legacy we gon box"

Roc stood up but instantly fell back down when Ray stuck his foot out. "Damn. Juss gon head and make a earthquake why dont ya" I rolled my eyes as me and the girls exited the room they pulled us down with them. "Yall kno we love yall" Diggy hugged me and I chuckled "Yes nigga I know. Shit everybody loves me!!" I smiled and they stoped what they were doin and looked at me retarded. "Aw forreal? Thats coo" I put my hand up and turned away from them. It was silence until Prince sat in my lap. "Please. You kno I love you. Ion kno about the rest of these heathens tho. You kno they be plottin nd shit"

He curled up against me and I chuckled "Yeah yeah-" I was cut off by phone blasting my moms ringtone "You fuckin love August Alsina huh?" Elijah asked as I got up to get. "Nigga if you aint heard this song you dont love ya moms. Especially if you a boy" I reffered to the song Mama by August Alsina and they all shrugged and I chuckled "Hello" I spoke into the reciever. "Hey yall good?" She asked

"Yup. Im fenna go watch Transformers with Jaden" I lied. She specifically told me not to leave the house after ahse left. Oh well. "Alrite. Yall have fun. And dont get in trouble nah" she scolded. "Aite. Bye. Love you" I quickly hung up and turned around. "Okay. That was close asl" I breathed out and Bre shook her head "You snuck out didnt you?" she smirked and I nodded "Yup. But this aint about me. We spose to be havin fun. So. Turn down for whyyy?" I walked out to the living room with them following.

"Ooooh. I wanna play Twister" Bahja ran up and took the game from under thr table. "Hell nah. Everytime I play wit yall somebody end up fallin on me" Roc rolled his eyes "Nigga stop bein a crybaby. Who goin first?" I asked. But they kept quiet. "Yall irra. Diggy. Put yo damn foot on yellow" They started dying and I was lookin at them stupid. "Tf is so funny?!" I asked. Of course no one payed attention so I juss sat there and did the Kevin Hart face. "Yall are somethin else"

~~~~

Okay. Wattpad was tweekin off life yesterday. I tried to delete that part about MB but instead it got re-published Anyways. Do me a favor. Dont vote for that shit. Dont read it. Dont even glance at it. Its old af anyways.

-Bree