Get That Edumacation

Ty'Lee

"I wish yall would hurry tf up" I yelled up the steps fixing my bun. "Chill out. You don got ya lil poetic justice braids and now you hype." Dustin came downstairs with Jaden in his arms. "Nigga chill." I mushed him and grabbed the keys to the truck "Im drivin." I skipped to the car and they groaned "Momma saidddd...dont break any laws." Kelly said as he locked the front door.

I shrugged and hopped in the car along with the rest of them. Jaden went straight for someones phone and succeded at taking Carnell's. Before pulling outta the driveway, I plugged up my phone to the radio and searched for a song to play. "Females be like." Bryan muttered from the passenger seat "Shaduhp." I tossed my phone in the cup holder as the Flawless Remix by Yoncé and Nicki blasted through the speakers. My shit. On life bruh.

"MOMMA TAUGHT ME GOOD HOME TRAININ, DADDY TAUGHT ME HOW TO LOVE MY HATERS, SISTER TOLD ME I SHOULD SPEAK MY MIND, MY MAN MAKE ME FEEL SO GAHTDAMN FINE. IM FLAWLESS!!!" My wonderful singing ended when everybody joined in on the chorus.

I cut the music down with the button on the steering wheel. "First of all aint nobodyy tell yall to join its a solo. Second where we goin?" I glanced back at them when we stopped at a red light. "School shopping. So gon head to staples and target so we can get a bookbag and school suplies."

I rolled my eyes and groaned. So she was serious when she said I had to go back to school. I didnt say anything for the rest of the ride. A good 15 minutes later I pulled into target. "Teetee! Wheres the doggie with the target on his face?" Jaden asked tugging my pants leg. I picked him up and shrugged. "Ion kno fatface. When we go in here we gon leave yo daddy and uncles nd go look for him okay?" I whispered that last part in his ear and he nodded eagerly.

We finally made it inside the store and because B5 are my older brothers they drew a lot of unwanted attention from females. In all that madness me and Jaden ducked outta the way and headed towards the school aisle.  "Auntie look!!" he pointed to a TMNT bookbag and he jumped around "Can I get it pweeeeese?" he did the puppy dog face and I shrugged "Ion care. You gotta let me borrow it tho" I pointed my finger at him and he nodded.

"You good then" he took it off the shelf and grabbed my hand. I cursed under my breath when I realized I dint have a cart. Not really wanting to go back and get one I stole a cart that was just sitting around in the aisle. "You didnt see anything..." I said to Jaden as I put him into the cart and threw the TMNT backpack in there as well.

By the time we were done I had a total of 6 notebooks, 3 composition books, 4 packs of pens and pencils each, a red and white bookbag, some folders, a TMNT pencil pouch and 1 big ass eraser shaped like a T.

"Alrite J. I think we good" I scanned over the cart and Jaden was messing with the TMNT bag. "There yall are!!" I turned and saw the guys running towards us. Kelly hopped in the cart ontop of my stuff, Bryan picked me up threw me over his shoulder, Dustin pushed the cart at full speed and Carnell and Patrick ran behind us outta the store. "Wtf. I aint pay for this stuff you know!!"

I screamed as Bryan opened the driver door and threw me in the car. Carnell grabbed Jaden and hopped in the back while Patrick sat up front. Kelly on the other hand was having a hard time getting outta the cart. Dustin grabbed on to his left arm while Bryan grabbed the right one. When I say Kelly flew outta the cart I mean it.

They all got in and told me to pull off. It was then I noticed a mob of females being led by target workers chasing the truck. "Never. Again will I go shopping wit yall!! Everytime we in public we get mobbed! Tf I look like?! Yall gon make me kick somebody ass today." I claimed rolling down the windows. Niggas juss blew tf outta me.

"Juss go to staples." Kelly said outta breath. "Noo. Im droppin yall asses off at the house first. I aint tryna get mobbed anymore" I said making a U-turn causing some horns to honk behind me. "Stop. You know you loveeeee bein out with us" Patrick poked my side and I slapped his hand. Cant do shit wit these niggas around.

~~~

No. Im not dead. Dont shoot me in my eyeball pls. I broke my phone and my new one juss got here about a week ago. *Shmurda voice* I sowwy. Forgive a nigga?

                                 -Bree