Chapter 4

<Mary's PoV>

"Hey I am Percy, Ron's older brother it's nice to meet you both." Percy told me and Harry.

"Pleasures mine." I said, trying to sound not creepped out because the teacher was still looking at us. Me and Harry both winced and cringed for a sec when our eyes met the teachers.

"Are you guys OK?" Someone asked.

"I am fine just i haven't eaten anything today so just a little stomach pain." I said.

"I am fine too. It's just... Who's that teacher over there?" Harry asked.

"Oh that's Professor Snape." Percy said

I don't think i like snape he doesn't seem.... right.

"He's one of the meanest teachers at the school unless your a slytherin.." Percy said

"He looks mean and like a pedophile." I say.

We get our schedules the next morning after we eat breakfast and i have every class with and it seems like that ass from the robe store keeps following us. He is such a creeper why do we have to have so many classes with fucking slytherin, excuse my language.

We get to potions and sit next to Harry and Hermione. Harry gets his note book out like he is ready to take notes. I get ready for Snape. He just storms in suddenly.

"There will be no wand waving or silly incantations in this class. I will teach you skills that can revive the dead and kill the living, and even put a stopper to death. But maybe some of you have come to this class already equipped with such knowledge that you feel confident enough to not pay attention." He said looking at Harry.

I nudge Harry. He looks at me then up at Snape.

"Mr.Potter, our new school celeberty...." Snape hissed. "Tell me what will I get if I add powder rood of asphodel to an infusiun of wormwood?" He asked.

Hermiones hand shot up.

"I don't know sir." Harry said.

"Then tell me where would you look if I tell you to find me a besoar?"

Hermiones hand shot up again.

"I don't know sir."

"Then tell me Potter what is the difference between Monkshood and Wolf's bane?"

Again Hermiones hand went up.

"I don't know sir, but obviously Hermione does maybe you should ask her."

Snape got close to Harry's face.

"If I add powder rood of asphodel to an infusiun of wormwood I create a sleeping potion so powerful it is known as the Draught of Living Death, and a Besoar is a stone, taken from the stomach of a goat and it will save you from most poisins, and as for Monkshood and Wolf's bane, they are the same plant which also goes by the name Aconite." Snape said. He looked around. "Well why aren't any of you writing this down?"

Everyone got to writing this information down. The rest of potions went on uneventful. It wasn't till flying lesson that things got interesting.