Chapter 3

<Mary's PoV>

"I'm Mary, Mary Lunar." I said and he stared at us like we were crazy.

"H-H-Harry Potter...?" He asked or said i don't know which.

"Yes...? that's my name." Harry said.

"Do you really have the..." Ron pointed to his forehead and made a little circular movements.

"Oh" Harry pulled his hair back to reveal a Lightning bolt shaped scar."Yeah."

Ron got a strange look on his face and he looked from Harry to me then looked out the window a little while. After that me and Harry started talking about normal things! Finally some one I can relate to! Then the door slid open.

"Anything from the Trolly?" A woman who was pushing a cart of candy asked.

"No thank you I'm all set." Ron said holding up a disgusting looking sandwich and making an unhappy looking face.

Apparently Harry noticed this too because he said "We'll take the lot!" and got three of everything on the cart! I hugged Harry.

Okay so you should know most of the rest of the train ride. If you don't here's a recap, the spell Ron's brother gave him didn't turn his rat yellow, Neviel lost his toad and Hermione fixed Harry's glasses.

Now we are at the school and Hagrid led the first years in awesome boats to the school. We are now in the main corridor and a teacher, called professer McGonagal, was standing there instructing us on what to do when we go into the grand hall.

When we get into the grand hall we are placed in front of all the other students at hogwarts and I am freaking out.  I feel someone grab my hand and see its Ron. I felt a little better but also freaked out by the fact that Ron was the one holding onto my hand.

"Neivell Longbottom."  McGanagal called and a round faced boy went up.

They placed a hat on his head. "Gryffindor " The hat shouted, startiling me.

"Ronald Weasley" McGonagal called.

Ron let go of my hand and walked up. "Gryffindor!" It Shouted again.

"Draco Malfoy." Ugh the idiot from the robe shop.

"Slytherin" The hat shouted before it was evne half way on his head.

"Mary Lunar" McGonagal said.

I went up and they put the hat on me. "Mmmmh Interesting where to put you." I heard the hat say to me. "Very smart yes, maybe Ravenclaw or Slytherin. You are brave to I can feel." Gryffindor Gryffindor. I thought. "Are you sure you'd very well in Slytherin. No, okay." "Gryffindor!" The hat yelled.

I walked down the table and sat across from Ron.

"Harry Potter." McGonagal called.

A hush went over the crowd as Harry went up and put the hat on. "Gryffindor!" the hat said after awhile. We all cheered at the Gryffindor table. But there was one teacher who looked very interested in me and Harry. It gave me a bad feeling.