introduction

Hi, I'm Aurora. I'm 18 and i'm from Italy where i have lot of friends and a lovely family even though my parents are separate.

I have long dirty blonde hair, blue mixed green mixed grey eyes. I don't even know which colour they are. I'm single (it's important lol). Last but not least i have a very particular personality and i'm a bit weird, but I don't give a shit if someone says something about it.

I really like dancing. It's my passion.

I've been studying dance since I was 8, and thanks to an italian tv show i'm going in great britain to study as a coreographer/dancer/dance teacher.

I got a one year scholarship from this coreographer, Matthew Brown. He has seen me dancing and from what he said that he likes my moves and how I play the part. I don't even think i'm that good, but on what my family and friends said  it's a great opportunity that i have to take, and so think I.
But do a really want to leave my friends and family to follow my dreams?

I've always wanted to live in Great Britain and now that i have the occasion i'm feeling bad, because i have to leave my best friends, Michell, Silvia and Ylenia and obviosly my family, mom , dad, Nicole, my sister, and my cousin Mia. Well, i have an other sister, Michelle, zhe lives in Cardiff and she's happily merried with Philip.
Even though I know I'll miss all of them I decided to take this opportunity and follow my dreams.